Customs: New Ideas and Questions.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Cybertronian, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

After a long hiatus, I finally went to Target and bought something new. With each new piece, I got more inspired to see what customs I could make out of them.

With Terradive, I had so many ideas, I have them in a separate thread. My main one is to Pythonize one, making it look similar to the Python Patrol Python Conquest from G.I. Joe.
    With Tomahawk, I want to make one into Whirl. All I need is a head that resembles either his or Shockwave's.
    I saw and put back both a deluxe HFTD Ironhide and a WFC Cliffjumper. For those 2 I have a few questions I need answered.
    For Ironhide, I like him just fine, but wondered how he looks next to Voyager Prime. Too small, or appropriately-sized? Also, could someone picture him with the red & black color scheme of the ROTF FAB Ironhide?
    For Cliffjumper, I want to know if his head can be swapped onto the Movie 1 version, with out modifying it? (I already know it will fit on the Classic CJ.)

-- Cybertronian.

2. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron Unicron Herald BladeZero

News Credits:
  3. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

I just thought of a 5th -- How do y'all think NEST Ironhide would look as Roadbuster?

4. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron Unicron Herald BladeZero

News Credits:
    and, how about making ironhide a new movie-esque trailbreaker?