Customs: New head for Universe Roadbuster

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Philliam20, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Philliam20

Philliam20 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I really want to replace the Universe Roadbuster (Hotshot) head with a head that is unique and more accurate to G1 Roadbuster. I have been seeking the Nato-Bot upgrade kit with no luck, because it is obviously pretty rare. If anybody has suggestions based on a kitbash you have already done successfully, or if I could commision anybody who knows what you're doing to make a head that will definitely work on the Universe Roadbuster frame. I would definitely pay for the service.

Before anyone suggests, I am aware of Calloway's Store on Shapeways, but he only offers kits to do a scratch build from a Marvel Crossovers figure. I like the Cybertron Defense Hot Shot Model for a Classics Roadbuster figure, just really want to replace the head.

I am also interested in suggestions for any weapons to add onto the figure similar to the Rifle/BFG that come in the Nato-Bot kit, but first priority is the head replacement. Once again any help/suggestions/feedback are greatly appreciated.

2. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    If you want to go the easy route, I'd suggest using a Beast Machines Tankor head. With some paint, I think it could work well (not sure if it would fit in the transformation though).

Or you could build your own or have someone do it for you.

3. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

pmed