Customs: New head for Movie Rachet

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by the (H)i(GH)con, Jan 11, 2009.

1. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

I have a Movie Rachet figure, and while I like the figure itself, I HATE the head and the hands (and that stupid little "axe" thing). The hands are already mostly figured out (Gundam hands with some modding, nothing new) but I'd like to put a more classic looking head on him. Does anyone have any ideas for a head- either from another figure, or a scupt someone did around that size? I really thing it would make Rachet a million times better,as the figure doesn't really have alot of what I think makes most of the other movie figures unique from the other lines. Everyday he stares at me, just begging for a new head and it's driving me nuts!

2. luke4

luke4 crocon

the repo heads for g1 rachet?

3. the (H)i(GH)con

Yeah, I was thinking that too, but I've never seen one in comparison to other heads, so I'm not sure. I'm just guessing, but I think it would be too small for the mold. I HAD found what I thought would be the perfect replacement head for him (it was for an alternators sized figure), but the person I emailed about it hasn't gotten back to me yet so I'm stuck trying to find an alternative. I'm gonna look into the repro head though. Thanks for your input! That's why I love this site.

p.s. I'd like to appologise to everyone for my lousy grammar today. Apparently, the part of my brain that handled spelling took the day off.

4. Auceps Prime

Auceps Prime Mini-Bot Leader

Ebay:
    You could use Alt Prowls head with some paint and minor mods he would look great. I have one on mine at the moment I could take some pic for you when I get home tonight. I also have a few spare Alt Prowl heads if you want one for a small price.

5. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

yeah i used an alt head on a KO cybertron prime to altiverse sideswipe in my gallery but alt swindle head with a minor forehead mod would be perfect in my opinion

6. the (H)i(GH)con

Yes, I'd love to see some pics! As far as buying one off you, if I like how it looks, I would fpr sure. How much?

7. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    I used Alt rollbar's hands and alt prowl's head for my G1 ratchet kitbashed. The hand fit right in with no mod's bit the next post will take some mods to fit the prowl head.

8. Auceps Prime

Ebay:
    How does $10 shipped sound?

9. the (H)i(GH)con

That sounds great. I'll pm you in a sec.

10. Auceps Prime

Ebay: