Minor/Repaint: New head for movie cliffjumper

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Mudfan, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Mudfan

Mudfan New Member

Hey all this is my first attempt at really anything custom-like except for fixing g1 Sideswipe's gun. Anyhoo! All i did here was swap heads with PCC Huffer's combiner head. I didn't like the idea of Huffer being a combiner so I just thought what the heck. I really like the look with the horns and the face still kind of has that movie-esque detail...I think at least. After popping the head on just took a red papermate marker to the horns and I think it looks pretty damn cool. Enjoy let me know what you think. Oh and the head does not get in the way of transformation as seen in the last picture.

Attached Files:

2. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    WTH!! this looks way better than a red movie BB head... but unless I find myself I second, I'm keeping the original ;)  goodjob man!!!

BTW I do like to make horns on the red BB, hmmmm guess I might need to sacrifice a little :p 

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

As long as the car still rolls fine, and the head doesnt need to be taken off during transformation, I'm all for this idea. If I had a CJ I'd try this. :) 

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    That's a great call on that head :thumb 

5. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

That looks really cool! I'd have expected the head to be a bit big for a deluxe mould, but it seems to fit nicely. Just as a thought, and it's completely unnecessary if it rolls fine as is, but does it look any better/work at all if you twist the head round 180 degrees when you put it into car mode?

6. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

Yeah, that PCC Huffer combiner head (coughMenasorcough) is actually really tiny... smaller than the stock BB head that comes on Cliffjumper.

This is a great idea, although the face seems a bit nasty for Cliffjumper. But then... it can't be any worse than Bay Bumblebee's skull-face, so why not? :) 

I can't help thinking I'd like to see the whole helmet in red.

zmog

7. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

nice job there man! cliffjumper FTW!