New Hampshire Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Chaos Muffin, Oct 25, 2006.

1. bw_rhinox

bw_rhinox Well-Known Member

Target in Salem NH has a bunch of Movie toys for sale. I just bought the undercover Carabiner set, the 3 new keychains and the transforming gift card. They also had the walkie talkies and the $70.00 computer head.

2. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Any Deluxes, Voyagers, or Leaders?

3. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bump back to page 1. And now for a question. Since none of the Wal-Marts are near me are open 24 hours are there any near the MA border that are? I remember stopping at one that was 24 hours near 11:45 PM to pick up some beer and got shut out because it was 11:47 PM at the cash register because the lady in front of me was taking her sweet ass time checking out and compalined the price being charged was not the same as on the shelf. Damnit I was in line at 11:40 PM that should have counted!

4. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know the Walmart in Concord is open 24 hours, not sure if that helps ya out at all...

5. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks. Unfortunately Concord is a 50+ mile drive one way for me.

Actually I found an advanced search option on Wal-Mart's website that let me search for oones open 24 Hours and apparently the one in Salem, NH is open 24 Hours. Now I am debating whether or not to head there Friday night. The street date should be lifted at 12 AM Saturday morning but I worry about driving up the and still having Wal-Mart not sell.

6. bw_rhinox

The Salem NH Walmart is where I usually go. However, they don't even have anything displayed yet. I hope they will actually be selling them at all on Saturday.

7. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Walked into Concord Walmart and they are putting up the signage already.. not much longer mates. :) 

8. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like I am going to get stuck at work late tonight to meet a Monday deadline...which sucks. But on the bright side I am only a little over 10 minutes away from the Salem Wal-Mart. So I am going to go check it out and see if they are selling anything after 12 AM.

9. bw_rhinox

I was at the Salem NH Walmart at about 3:15 today, and they were setting up the pegs for the new toys. I did not actually see any toys.

10. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well hopefully they will have them out at midnight. Really I am only looking to pick up the Leader Prime and Megs, Voyager SS, Ironhide, and Ratchet...maybe Bonecrusher too. Damn I forgot anout the BB and Baricade 2 pack. Other than that I am going to wait for the TRU Blackout/Scorponok two pack and the BB Unleashed at K-Mart. Man is my wallet is going to cry after this weekend at least if I get them in NH I will be saving on the tax.

11. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    update from cell, toys on floor still in cases

12. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am back at my computer so I can give a better detail of what was there and that is essentially everything you would expect. I saw cases for legends, titamiums, role play, voice changer helmets, role play, cyber stompers, voyagers, deluxes including the BB Baricade 2 pack, and leaders. There was at least three huge islands of boxes shrink wrapped so there should be no trouble in getting what you want. Most of the things I wanted were all on the bottom and I really couldn't get at them however there were two cases of voyagers on the top that I used my trusty pocket knife to open. They both were cases of SS and Ironhide with 2 each inside. I picked one of each up and had no trouble at the checkout. Actually all the cases did have a don't display until June 2 on them.

13. LoserBroadside

LoserBroadside Your ship just came in.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    When I got to the Wal-Mart in West Leb at 9:30 June 2, all they has were the Cyber Stompers, and two Leader Primes. There's one Prime left.

-M

14. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone spy any Leader Megatrons? I thought Megatron was going to be available today as well.

15. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    I know he's available on HTS, but I don't think Megs is part of the first wave. Frankly I doubt Ill get Megs till I see him on clearance.

The Target in south Nashua had no deluxe figures, and their voyager stock was pretty picked over. Frankly Id head for either walmart or TRU for my movie needs, unless you're looking for one of Target's exclusives. Of the three, Walmart was the only one where I saw Bonecrusher and Swindle.

The Walmart Bumblebee vs Barricade looks very nice in package, so I picked them up.

16. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    The walmart in Manchester had about 5 or 6 of the Cullen version of the voice changer helmets. I didn't see any at the TRU or Target.

17. LoserBroadside

LoserBroadside Your ship just came in.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Man, Upper Valley New Hampshire has been getting dick for TFs. It was pretty clear that the Wal mart up here just won't stock them til they sell out the Classic voyagers that they're only now putting out. And the K-Mart has row after row of empty pegs with only one movie preview Starscream on one.

I thought it was bad when I lived in CT and NYC, but this is unreal.

-LB

18. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was pissed! Salem, NH TRU had no Blackout/Scorpinok exclusive on 6/2. I'll probably get it TRU.com so I can a free real gear.

19. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Well the Nashua and Manchester TRUs didn't have them either. Perhaps they are part of the chain that will be getting them in late.

20. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I asked this in the MA Sightings Thread and figured I would ask here as well since I work 10 minutes from the Salem, NH TRU. Has anyone on their Transformer hunts to TRU seen the Ryan Howard figure that is in the latest assortment of McFarlane Baseball sport picks? I believe it is series 19. I ask because I am a transplant from PA and a huge Phillies fan, which has been torture since the Red Sox ended their "curse" a few years back. I don't even want to start on the Patriots especially after my Eagles lost to them in the Super Bowl a few years back.