New Hampshire Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Chaos Muffin, Oct 25, 2006.

1. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like the Nashua TRU is one of the locations on the cutting block.

Edit. Nevermind. Didn't look at the address. It is the Babies R Us that is closing.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    I noticed that as well. It makes since given the S.Nashua TRU is a combo store with the BRU.

3. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 01/28/2018
    Sunday January 28th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date January 28th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon January 28th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Power of the Primes. The next wave of generations is in full swing.who's geting them and why.
    (2) The art of display. Plastic crack, glass, lights, wood, MDF, and dust. How do you display your bots? What's next in collection displays. (3) 2018 new year, new bots, and new members. What should be our next move? What would you like to see next. Keep an eye out for our other great events planned for 2018 at this location. "Until all have one.

4. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Salem TRU has wave 2 POTP legends with the combining bots, and one POTP leader Optimus. Quite a few of voyager Starscream too.

5. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Fairly spotty POTP wave 2 selection around the Nashua/Manchester area

TRU Nashua - Wave 2 Leaders
    Target S. Nashua - 1 wave 2 Legend Tailgate
    Target Amherst St. Nashua - Nothing wave 2 after I got the last Voyager Elita one

Manchester TRU - Wave 2 Legends and Leaders.

No wave 2 Deluxe or Prime master sightings yet.

6. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Hudson Walmart has 2 wave 2 Rippersnappers and 1 Elita-1 left

No sign of Wave 2 Primemasters.

7. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 03/25/2018 "A Day with Rik Alvarez"
    Sunday March 25th
    New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date March 25th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon March 25th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be "A day with Rik Alvarez" Who is Rik Alvarez you ask?
    Rik Alvarez is the former Creative Manager of the Transformers and G.I. Joe brands. While at Hasbro, he impacted many different facets of the brands including film, television, toys and intellectual property development. He was an integral part of developing the series Transformers PRIME and GI Joe Renegades. Before joining Hasbro full time, Rik worked with the Transformers Collectors Club to develop exclusive products and assist with various parts of Botcon the official Transformers convention. Since leaving Hasbro, Rik has authored a new book The Unofficial Guide to Vintage Transformers 1980s through 1990s. His previous works include The Unofficial Guide to Japanese and International Transformers and Beast Wars Transformers An Unofficial Guide. There will be a official book signing event from 2pm until 4pm prior to our meeting. I hope to see you guy's on the 25th Keep an eye out for our other great events planned for 2018 at this location. "Until all have one.

8. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Stopped by the Salem TRU today to check out their Going Out of Business sale. Action figures were only 10% off and Transformers were pretty picked clean except for TLK Infernocus and Dragonstorm. Also a few Primus there but at only 10% off still not enough of a discount for me to get a second of that mold.

9. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    S. Nashua TRU had a few wave 2 deluxes (no short packed figures).

Bedford Target had a bunch of the diecast Voltron sets on clearance for $35. That might be the location to stalk if you're waiting for them to drop the clearance price even more.

10. Mal

Mal Web Head

3 Mr. Fantastic Marvel Legends at Walpole Walgreens

11. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Targets in NH have Movie series figures in the stock room. I just picked up both leader class figures at the Target in Hooksett.

Also keep an eye out at Walmart, POTP leaders and voyagers (YMMV) are on clearance for $30 and $17 respectively. Though only the Bedford Walmart had POTP voyagers on clearance. I picked up Hungrr for $17

12. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TRU in Nashua had several Studio Series Thundercracker figures.

13. ax255

ax255 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Any chance anyone here wants to go pick that up and send it to CA for me eh?

14. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    I know where I'm going tonight!

15. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    There were still 2 or 3 left after I picked up mine last night. I caught the cashier before she inked out bar code on the second TC, but not the first :(  Guess I know which one I'll open.

16. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry. I forgot to mention that they were making marks on the UPC symbol for MiSB collector's.

17. Mal

Mal Web Head

Holyoke Target has one leader blackout and 1 leader Grimlock and 1 deluxe BB, Ratchet, and Crowbar.

Blackout is hidden behind Grimlock

18. prime326

prime326 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    Salem Target had all of the deluxe studio series.

19. Mumble-bee

Mumble-bee invertebrate lurker

Studio Series Thundercrackers at the Newington/Portsmouth TRU.
    4 when I got there, I picked up one; saw kid with one before I left, means 2 remain.
    Also Today only additional 10% off your purchase. Signs said "this location only"
    (Asked clerk not to mark upc, said he was required to, oh well.)

20. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    ...yeah I don't know why they do that. It's not like you can do returns anymore.