New Hampshire Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Chaos Muffin, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Hooksett Target had one each TLK Scorn and Decepticon Nitro. They also had a bunch of TR Cosmos' I didn't see any Seasprays.

2. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Fingers crossed Nitro winds up in Salem soon. Hopefully a restock on that Voyager Megatron too.

3. drifterchee

drifterchee Well-Known Member

A cheater Walmart had a bunch of cosmos and a few seasprays

4. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Amherst Walmart had TR Cosmos and Seaspray. I got the last Slugslinger from the TR Deluxe wave 6. They still had plenty of Hot Rods and Kups.

5. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 10/29/2017
    Sunday October 29th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Merrymac Games and Comics at 550 Daniel Webster Highway Merrymac NH. 03054 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday October 29th from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon October 29th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Happy Birthday! Oh yeah it's that time of the year again. Five years ago I started this group up. Thank you all for all your support let's keep this thing going. (2) In celebrating our five year anniversary lets take it back way back. Transformers Prime, and War for Cybertron figures were all the rage. Let's see them throw back robots. (3) Well that was Grotusque! What did you think about Hasbro's secret reveal and release of this figure. Is this the start of something awesome? Let's talk about it. Keep an eye out for our other great events planned for 2018 at this location. "Untill all have one

6. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Salem Wal-Mart had an Overlord which I snagged, still a Six Shot there. Didn't see anything else worth noting.

7. Optimist_Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah I saw that Sunday night. I almost grabbed him, but I have one waiting for me. Today the Sixshot was gone as well.

8. drifterchee

Few overlords and a six shot at Amherst Walmart. Twin twist and a few wavemates at the comic store off of exit five, for twenty bucks each. Anyone seen a topspin yet?

9. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Nope I haven't seen any wave 5 deluxes yet.

10. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Portsmouth TRU has one MPM-04 Prime left.

11. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    :lol  finally wave two TLK deluxe figures are showing up in force in southern NH. The Amherst walmart had at least 2 cases worth in the overhead area (a few on the shelf) and the TRU in Nashua had a couple of individual figures left... I think it was just Slug and Steelbane.

12. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    TRU Nashua had at least three MPM Bumblebees left, I got the only Dragon storm

13. Optimist_Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Power of the Primes wave 1 acquired at Salem Target!!!

14. Optimist_Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    One more wave of PotP left at Salem Target. Get 'em now!!! It's BOGO 1/2 off until November 22nd.

15. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    ...or you could get them for me :D 

16. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Walgreen in Nashua, next to Texas Roadhouse, has 1x TR Clone two pack left.

BTW the Bedford Target will not honor the BOGO 50% off on the POTP figures, so I left them there.

17. durroth

durroth Maximal

TRU Portsmouth has some power of the primes. one starscream, no grimlock. I grabbed jazz and slag, along with slash and beachcomber and some of the prime masters.

18. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Nashua TRU has almost all wave 1 POTP figures that are out right now. The only exception is there are no Legends Slash or Beachcomber. There were plenty of deluxes, at least 2 each of the voyagers and the prime masters.

Best part is I paid less than $10 for the wave 1 prime masters and Grimmy, thanks to those TRU gift cards that expire this month!

19. drifterchee

Three each of titans return megs and broadside for nineteen bucks at Amherst Walmart.

20. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date January 28th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon January 28th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Power of the Primes. The next wave of generations is in full swing.who's geting them and why.
    (2) The art of display. Plastic crack, glass, lights, wood, MDF, and dust. How do you display your bots? What's next in collection displays. (3) 2018 new year, new bots, and new members. What should be our next move? What would you like to see next. Keep an eye out for our other great events planned for 2018 at this location. "Until all have one.