New Hampshire Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Chaos Muffin, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Hooksett Target had one each TLK Scorn and Decepticon Nitro. They also had a bunch of TR Cosmos' I didn't see any Seasprays.

2. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Fingers crossed Nitro winds up in Salem soon. Hopefully a restock on that Voyager Megatron too.

3. drifterchee

drifterchee Well-Known Member

A cheater Walmart had a bunch of cosmos and a few seasprays

4. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Amherst Walmart had TR Cosmos and Seaspray. I got the last Slugslinger from the TR Deluxe wave 6. They still had plenty of Hot Rods and Kups.

5. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 10/29/2017
    Sunday October 29th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Merrymac Games and Comics at 550 Daniel Webster Highway Merrymac NH. 03054 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday October 29th from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon October 29th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Happy Birthday! Oh yeah it's that time of the year again. Five years ago I started this group up. Thank you all for all your support let's keep this thing going. (2) In celebrating our five year anniversary lets take it back way back. Transformers Prime, and War for Cybertron figures were all the rage. Let's see them throw back robots. (3) Well that was Grotusque! What did you think about Hasbro's secret reveal and release of this figure. Is this the start of something awesome? Let's talk about it. Keep an eye out for our other great events planned for 2018 at this location. "Untill all have one

6. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Salem Wal-Mart had an Overlord which I snagged, still a Six Shot there. Didn't see anything else worth noting.