New Hampshire Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Chaos Muffin, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yup Salem TRU had 3 Velocitron sets last I checked.

2. Optimist_Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nabbed a Broadside at Salem Target today. Salem TRU had one Velocitron set. Even with the 20% off coupon plus $5 rewards I can't bring myself to pay $75 for it. Not having too much fun with TR Sixshot, so I know Quickswitch won't be any better for me.

3. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    ^Oh come on you know you want one *motions towards his sales thread* ;) 

4. prime326

prime326 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    Thanks for the heads up, grabbed the last Broadside at Salem Target.

5. Optimist_Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It looks as if the Pelham Walgreens had gotten in Wave 4 as there was a lonely Krok. Even if they had Perceptor and Kup I would have passed since they are now up to $18.99 there.

6. prime326

prime326 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    Salem Target had everthing but the voyagers for The Last Knight, but i laughed at TRU because they have a sign saying in stores now and when you go there is nothing but the helmet they have had for 3 weeks

7. drifterchee

drifterchee Well-Known Member

At least one velocitron set at manch tru, along with movie deluxe and voyagers. No lupus :( 

Lupus? Wtf? No kup either.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  8. Optimist_Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Success at Salem Target tonight. Was able to nab Blitzwing, Octane, and Brawn.

9. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    ^Nice. I found Brawn and the other legends at the Target off 101 in Nashua. No signs of the new voyagers on this side.

BTW TRU in Nashua has moved the TF section to a tiny section to the right of the main door as you enter the store. The normal section next to the WWE stuff is now filled with something else.

10. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 05/28/2017

Sunday May 28th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is May 28th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon May 28th will entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Transformers Roast "The Bad and the Ugly edition. Now please do not get us wrong we all love TRANSFORMERS but lets face it sometimes they get it all wrong. Who are the offending bots? who has one in their collection. what the worst bot you ever bought? (2) The New movie toys are incoming who getting them and why or why not! (3) 5 is the magic number. Pick 5 to bring. Your top 5 bots or your bottom 5 bots. 5 of the same with the same name or 5 that are bad ass in the same series or size class. Keep an eye out for our other great event this year the dates are listed here. 7/30/17, 9/24/17, 11/26/17

11. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Salem TRU had a set of wave 4 TR deluxes & Titan masters.

S. Nashua Target at the mall had a TR Kup.

12. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 06/25/2017

Sunday June 25th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Merrymac Games and Comics at 550 Daniel Webster Highway Merrymac NH. 03054 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday June 25th from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon June 25th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Movie Madness! Ok so The Last Knight is out. Did you see it? How was it? Lets" Disgust " It or just Discuss it. (2) In honor of the movies pick one any one and their bots need to fill your lot. Transformers Movie and Tv Show Bots only. (3) " Do you know who I am" Not every bot started it's life in a retail shop. some of them were store exclusives, convention bots, or Special editions. Can we see the special bots that you got? Keep an eye out for our other great event this year the date is listed here 2017 meet ups. October 29th at this location "Until all have one