New Hampshire Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Chaos Muffin, Oct 25, 2006.

1. prime326

prime326 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    I just scooped up that last full Bruticus limbs set at Salem Walmart.

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    There was a (singular) CW Brawl and Vortex at the Manchester Walmart as of 2pm. They were on the bottom shelf and not on the pegs.

3. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Also forgot to mention the Target on Amherst St has CW Leader class Skywarp.

4. drifterchee

drifterchee Well-Known Member

Brawl, swindle, blastoff and leader skywarp at amherst st targer

5. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    still 4 Leader classs SW as of 3pm

There was a complete set on the end cap around 3 pm and only a Mirage & Prowl in the normal spot.

6. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

Next Boston area meet up

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 01/31/2016

Sunday January 31st

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday January 31st from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon January 31st will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Happy New Year. We are 31 days into a new year what have you bought or what will you be buying this year. (2) Titans too tiny micro masters. Combiner wars to Classic Chug how do you plan to merge it all? Who stays who go'es who hits the road!(3) The Masterpiece line is on fire. Official 3RD Party and everything in between. Who's next to call your collection home. Keep an eye out for our other great events this year who's dates are as listed here 2016 meet ups. March 20th 4-7pm ,May 29th 4-7pm ,July 31st 4-7pm ,September 25th 4-7pm ,and November 27th 4-7pm

7. Mumble-bee

Mumble-bee invertebrate lurker

Walmart near the Fox Run mall in Newington/Portsmouth has a case of deluxe Combaticons as of 6 pm.

The Greenland Target also has 1 of each still (at the time of posting)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  8. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    Conway Walmart has two each of the latest wave, Smokescreen, Trailbreaker, Hound, Wheeljack. Also 2 leader Skywarps, 1 Battle Core prime, and 1 Motormaster.

9. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Full set of Sky Reign deluxes at Salem Target.

Also had a regular retail release of RID Megatronus. I'm glad I stuck with the TRU exclusive version.

10. Optimist_Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    New legends class wave at Salem and Hudson Wal-Marts. Hudson still has two Pipes, a Chop Shop, and a Shockwave. I picked up the last Buzzsaw.

Salem had one Pipes and one Chop Shop.

Edit: Surprisingly enough I'm glad I got Buzzsaw. Just enough of a transformation to feel like I did something... Even tough he just turns into a rectangle.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  11. Optimist_Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If anyone is in need of the Sky Reign limbs K-Mart in Salem has 2 full sets. Didn't find any insecticon sets though.

12. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

Down south meet up

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 03/20/2016

Sunday March 20th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday March 20th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon March 20th will entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Toy fair has come and gone. Who was blown away of thinks the reveals trash to be thrown away. (2) Titans Return. Fort Max, Metroplex, and Devastator have all taken the stage after the much awaited Trypticon Who should be next? (3) Beast Wars Masterpiece Optimus Prime will be crashing through soon. Who plans on netting this beast and who could care less. Keep an eye out for our other great events this year who's dates are as listed here 2016 meet ups. May 29th 4-7pm ,July 31st 4-7pm ,September 25th 4-7pm ,and November 27th 4-7pm Up date! Hello all one of our newest members is planning on bringing some really nice rare items to the next meeting. I will be posting a list below. If you are in the market for any of the listed items please let me know what they are so that he can price and bring them to the meeting. Also please note these are not your run of the mill items. Do your research to know exactly what you are dealing with and the prices associated with such items. OK here is the list. All Items are Japanese unless otherwise indicated.

Overlord MIB
    Soundwave MIB
    Victory Saber MIB
    Star Saber MIB Unused
    Victory Leo MIB (missing missiles)
    Super Ginrai with Box
    Godbomber MIB
    Godbomber in Styro, no launcher unused
    Greatshot w/ Box
    Skyhyper and Groundshaker
    Autobot Headmasters MIB
    Road Caesar separate Boxes
    Diaclone Giant Robot Base Italian MIB
    Diaclone Diagats
    Diaclone Battle Convoy Complete
    Diaclone Battle Convoy with Box
    Diaclone Helicopter/Jet Triple Chager Italian w/ Box
    Diaclone Grapple Italian MIB
    Diaclone Blue Bluestreak Italian MIB
    Diaclone Powered Convoy Italian MIB
    Diaclone Red Skids MIB
    Diaclone Kickback with Box
    Microchange Browning
    Headmaster Loafer MISB
    Snapdragon MIB
    God Ginrai Giftset MIB
    Sixknight MIB Unused
    Trypticon Junior
    Roadfire Incomplete w/ Box
    Reissue Blue Omega Supreme Ehobby MISB
    Reissue Regular Omega Supreme
    Grandus MIB
    Brave Grandus MIB
    Fortress Maximus MIB
    Grand Maximus Incomplete MIB
    Japanese Wing Saber MIB
    Japanese Cyclonus
    Metalforce Convoy Faded in Box
    Diaclone Raiden Giftset MIB
    Deathssaurus MIB
    Dinoking Giftset MIB
    Devastator Giftset MIB
    Soundblaster MIB
    Darkwings giftset MIB (missing 1 gun)
    Big Powered Giftset MIB
    Sixshot with Box (No guns)
    Star Convoy MIB
    Raiden MIB Complete
    Raiden MIB No small guns/Connectors
    Countdown MIB
    Ehobby Tigertracks
    Ehobby Clampdown
    Jazz MIB
    Sunstreaker MIB
    Wheeljack MIB Unused
    VSY Giftset Repro Tape MIB
    Blaster MIB
    Reflector MIB

Loose In various condition:
    Road Fire
    Sonicbomber
    Dai Atlas
    Sky Garry
    Metalhawk
    Raiden
    Dinoking
    Greatshot
    Liokaiser
    Sixknight
    Greatshot
    Browning
    Victory Leo
    Star Saber
    Darkwing
    Dreadwind
    Overlord
    Minerva
    Goshooter
    Twincast
    Black Zarak
    Japanese Headmaster Heads
    Diaclone Constructicons, Slag, Grimlock, Triple Changer Heli, Red Skids, Insecticons, Trainbots, Battle Convoy, Powered Convoy, Giant Robot Base

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  13. Mumble-bee

Mumble-bee invertebrate lurker

As of 11 am today:

Target Greenland has 2 ea of 1-step Quillfire and Springload, 1 of CW Trailbreaker, 2 ea of CW Wheeljack & Smokescreen, and 2 Leader Skywarp.

TRU Portsmouth has 8 of CW Motormaster (in 2 locations), 2 each of TF RID MiniCon Versus packs Wave 2 - Bumblebee/Major Mayhem & Grimlock/Back, 4 CW Ironhide, 1 or 2 each of Smokescreen, Trailbreaker & Wheeljack, a Masterpiece Bluestreak which someone pulled the tape open on, and the usual stuff no-one's buying.

14. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    TRU in Nashua had the Sky Reign limbs as of last night

15. Optimist_Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As many of you know I am currently recovering from surgery and am unable to get out to hunt for stuff. I, like everyone else, am looking for Sky Lynx as well as Wave 4 revised Motormaster with the fixed legs. Here's how to spot a fixed one: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...iner-wars-motormaster-has-fixed-hips-too.html

If anyone can pick me up either of these we can probably work out a way to get them to Lance, Dwayne, or Curt to get to me. Thank you all!!!

16. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

May 29th Next Meet and Greet

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 05/29/2016

Sunday May 29th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday May 29th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon May 29th will entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) The end of Botcon and the offcial Transformers Collectors Club. Well it seems that we have come to the end of an era. Botcon and the Transformers club have come to a end. Was anyone a member of the club or ever attended a Botcon event? Do you have any fond memories that you would like to share. Will you miss the club and Botcon or do you just not care at all. (2) Not so exclusive now are we. Let's face it Funpub may not have had the best customer service but man oh man did they know how to pick out a exclusive figure. some of the fandoms most Rare, creative, obscure, and let's face it affordable exclusives came from the club and Botcon. So the question is where will we get our exclusives from now.Toys R Us and the other big retailers store exclusiver don't really matter on our collecting level. Or do they. (3) Attack on Titan. Ok ok before I say anything negative about this toy line I want it to be on record saying that I have high hopes for this toy line. I see alot of iconic figures being reveals. Leo kaiser, Overlord,and Alpha Trion among them. What say you. If the Titan line startes to blow do you stay or do you go. all Keep an eye out for our other great events this year who's dates are as listed here 2016 meet ups. July 31st 4-7pm ,September 25th 4-7pm ,and November 27th 4-7pm

Attached Files:

17. DB621zmi

DB621zmi Well-Known Member

18. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Salem Target had 2 Wreck-Gar and a Shockwave, as well as a leader Starscream as of closing tonight.

19. Blasek

Blasek Well-Known Member

Hey guys. Not sure of anyone is interested but I'm moving and while going through my storage I found a lot of my old collections. Looking to part ways with most of it. Found Robots In Disguise Optimus, Ultra Magnus, Prowl, Burn Out and X-Brawn to name a few. As well as beast wars Optimus, Megatron, Grimlock, trans metal Cheetor and rhinox. If anyone's interested shoot me a PM. Rather give you guys the opportunity first.

20. drifterchee

drifterchee Well-Known Member

Optimist- I think there's some new motor masters at the northwest nashua target. I can't really tell the difference between them and the old one though. Also there's a few shockwaves.