New Halo 3 video up on 360 marketplace

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Sixshot, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Sixshot

Sixshot Jeff Goldbluman Group

News Credits:
    Check it out if you got a 360 yo. I just watched it, pretty cool shizzle. Mostly about the brutes in Halo 3.

2. peeman

peeman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    just saw the vid, theres quite abit of in game footage there

3. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    I d/l'ed the video and watched it a little bit ago. It was pretty good. I am looking forward to the game a little more now.

4. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

It kind of feels odd, I know there were a few brutes with armor (the ceremonial armor that the Elite Guards had) but it juts seems odd to give them that much of a make over. When the MC was using the shotgun, is that blood spraying from the brutes or is the shotgun spitting out some sort of acid like substance (reminded me of the shotgun in prey that spit acid)? Also Brutes were pretty scary in Halo 2 (they seem to make it out that they were nothing in the video) and I absolutley hated when they went into their "rage" mode.

I'd like to know more about the Elite side of the game - do they join the Humans against the rest of the Cobvenant? Do they set out on their own (they had the Hunters and some of the grunts on their side) and start a three way war? I'm sure we'll be playing as the Arbiter again, I can't see them just doing that for one game (although I wasn't too excited when Halo 2 came out, I really liked being able to see the game from inside the covenant). Also will they find the Shield World Onyx (or any other shield worlds) and reunite with the other Spartan IIs and the Spartan IIIs, or will they just ignore that since Bungie says its cannon but they don't want it to be required to understand the games?

Anyway I can't wait, I need to go start paying off the rest of my PO for the Elite edition, and hoping all to hell that MS doesn't release a special Halo edition 360 (luckily my first Xbox had broken which gave me a reason to get the Halo edition Xbox). I need to hunt down the Halo faceplate too even though I keep my 360 in a vertical position (was hoping Meijers had them as I picked the Viva Pinata plate up there for $13).

5. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    Yeah! Much love for VP!

6. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

That game kills me just because I end up playing it for so very long. I just finished a three hour tour just trying to get a damn dragumfly so I can get my Dragonache to mature, I failed. I did finally get a Fourheads, a Pigxie and convert the final three sours.