I've just had my latest batch of test prints through from Shapeways. The main thing I was after is my latest Gunslinger, Mayhem. Not surprisingly, he turns into a gun, which Drift here has got his hands on... Less standard a feature, are the tabs on his back (which I forgot to take a photo of - I'll do it for the painted photoshoot, though) which allow you to peg him into Drift or Blurr's hood in vehicle mode. I also got my first Detail test prints. These include a head which I designed for Whiteburn (a custom I'm doing for Warriorpriest's charity auction), which I've actually started painting some clear red onto already in this pic, and a few bits of Dustup, which I ordered to check the durability and quality of the acrylic Detail plastic, to see if it was viable to release my figures in those materials. The verdict, by the way, is "not quite yet". I like the quality of the plastic (once it's been cleaned up; there were various bits of uncured residue left in several of the recesses). And I've been pleasantly surprised so far at the durability of the ball joints; I was worried mostly about the 3mm dia. ball shafts snapping during assembly, or the sockets fracturing, but they seem to work quite nicely. However, the hinge which mounts the barrel onto the back of the torso, while fine in WSF, snapped when I tried to assemble them. So I'm going to have to explore strengthening certain areas before I'm confident enough to make them available in Detail. But it does look promising.