New GI Joe Sigma 6 Pics...

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Razerwire, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

On the JBL forums, my exact quote was "Destro is looking like Super Steel Monkey Man."

So no, you're not alone.

I find many of the S6 figs look far more out of whack in pics (esp photoshopped pics like these) than they do in three dimensions. Really hoping that's the case here.

2. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

No, poor sales convinced them to shelve the ARAH line and go in a new direction. Maybe it'll turn out that they should have went in a different direction than S6, but it doesn't change the fact that ARAH wasn't working for them.

3. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

RAH simply clogged the shelves wherever I went. It was either kill the line or come up with something new. From what I've seen, Sigma-6 moves.

4. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Wal-mart played no small role in killing RAH at retail. They ordered like half the production run of VvV wave 6, sat on it (as in, didn't put it out) and then wanted out of the line because "it didn't sell" (and so they could foist Corps on your eh...average WM shopper). :redface2: 

What is now the DTC line is all but confirmed as coming back to TRU shelves, and Target reportedly wants in on the action as the cheapie Elite Force stuff (as opposed to the 'good stuff' at TRU) they used to fill the RAH gap apparently isn't such a hit.

Personally, I hope they both get it, and the return to the classic-look, single-carded figs and vehicles at Target and TRU is a success without WM, which would be a success in its own right.