NEW funny video parody!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by no1TFfan, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no1TFfan

no1TFfan New Member

Hi, I am new here and I just found this great video on YouTube and thought I would share it with everyone!

I sent a message to the author and he said there are more following this one and that it's going to be a series and that the YouTube comments will effect the outcome of the series finale! Sounds cool.

Anyways! Hope you all like it as much as me!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol  I liked it. Unfortunately I think it may violate the no politics rule of the boards.

3. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    lol that's a video that was a joint effort between me and rodimus here on the boards. sorry, dude. glad you could join us and all, but i was already told not to post it. check out the rules carefully or they will lock your thread!

honestly, i don't think it TRULY political. maybe it's just because it may START a political debate or discussion and that's what the moderators are trying to prevent. if you are unsure about the rules, send a message to a moderator to double-check, ok?

btw, i AM glad you liked it though. =)

4. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Prime couldn't have run due to the fact that he's not a natural born citizen of the US. Besides, How could he expect to end the war and save the economy when he let Cybertron fall into ruin and couldn't end the war between the Autobots and Decepticons for Millions of years. ;P

I kid of course. Great vid.

5. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    oh, no question! and if you keep up with the videos that are to come, you will see that his opponents are going to be bringing up those points! lol

6. no1TFfan

no1TFfan New Member

It really is very funny! And I am sorry that I violated the rules? I will be totally honest, I did not actually read them all the way through whenever I joined. Sorry! I was just really excited that I found this site!

They are not going to ban me, are they?

7. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    lol no, i don't think they'll ban you, dude. and on behalf of myself and rodimus, thanks for the compliments on the video. and hey, it hasn't been closed yet, so who knows? maybe they'll be cool with it since it isn't for real. it was just done all in fun anyway. but you should really go back and at least go through the rules to avoid getting your threads closed in the future, k?

8. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey yep- political stuff of any approach is not allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.