New from SuperHeroHype!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trell, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trell

Trell Paladin

Hello, I'm Trahmal, call me Trell.

I'm new here at TFW, my main site for Transformers was SSH before I found out about this place.

I've grown tired of the ignorance that just runs freely their:

"Posted by: DARTH_CHOCKULA on April 11, 2009 at 01:44:20

This is a small consolation to the dumbass-Bay-fans and a message to my fellow G-1 fans who got suckered into following this movie crap; Notice how Spielberg & Bay's Bionicle/Aliens/Matrix uninspired, ripoff, crapfest is named "TRANSFORMERS" as opposed to "THE TRANSFORMERS"? We SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER because the proof was in the title the whole time.

The only link between the real thing(G-1) is actually Peter Cullen voicing a character named Optimus Prime with Frank Welker soon to follow with Soundwave. Any other similarities with "THE TRANSFORMERS" are falsely represented in this crap-ass, ripoff of other Hollywood films."

"Posted by: kill whitey on April 13, 2009 at 20:12:51

BAY IS A TRUE CREDIT TO OUR RACE. HE SPREADS THE GLORY OF THE WHITE MAN. KNEEL BEFORE YO MASTERS SLAVES"

"Posted by: your a ***got on April 13, 2009 at 20:08:10

if u liked transformers or bay your a ***got nuff said. gijoe will suck too **** stephen sommors an **** THIS SITE FOR CENSORING TRUE FANS. BAY ASSKISSERS "

These are just 3, and the last one I believe was targeted at me because it was after a post of mine.

One even tried to insult me by calling me a mindless puppet, because he thought I was agreeing with somebody who said a movie is worth as much as it makes:

"Posted by: To Trahmal on April 13, 2009 at 17:38:10

Im sorry, but anyone who makes comments like Bella did basically stating that a movie is only worth as much as it grosses in box office recipts is definatly a mindless puppet. And if YOU were an artist you would fail because you clearly seem to agree. Last time I checked any artist worth his salt couldnt care less how much money his/her art made, the created it for the pleasure and enjoyment of being an artist. YOU sir are the ignorant one, ya mindless puppet."

So here's my reply:

Posted by: Trahmal on April 13, 2009 at 19:41:18

Hey who is that talking to me?

You know my name because I stand behind what I say.

But nowhere did I say a movie is good because of how much money it makes. NOWHERE!

I only agreed that calling people mindless puppets is ignorant and narrow minded.

Who ever you are you can't even spell:

"recipts is definatly "

It should be:

"receipts is definately" smart guy . . .

You obviously have no standing calling me ignorant, seeing as your spelling and grammar aren't up to par with mine.

I am an artist, I make beats. So good people are TELLING me to start selling them.

I just enjoy music so really I don't care about profit.

Tell me I'm a mindless puppet and I'll tell you I'm a free man that likes whatever the hell I want to like.

Regardless of what people think of me, it's called having a mind of your own.

I like Transformers, but the movie that has moved me the most is "12 Angry Men".

You can't see past your own perspective.

Who are you anyway?""

Basically I did this just for people to see how courageous you have to be, to say you enjoyed a movie that "could" have been better.

But it seems that these "True Fans" aren't happy if everbody else enjoys something they don't. I don't want to get on this site and be treated like garbage because even though it "could" have been better, I still enjoyed it.

2. chapsy

chapsy Resident Brony

wat is this I don't even.

protip: there's an introduction thread a couple of threads up in here, that's where this should go.

3. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    There is a rule about posting this type of shit.

4. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

Wow looks about like some of the crowd from AICN. They like to hear themselves masturbate at the mouth.

5. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    SOOOOO yeah there is an introduction area at the top oh and i think natureboo is right

6. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Uh, welcome. Hell of an introductory post ;) 

7. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    damn that was long...... but in any case welcome to the board man hope you enjoy your stay

and theres an introduction thread right near the button for new thread

8. Trell

Trell Paladin

I guess you're all right.

I didn't know there was a rule against what I did, I should have read but didn't bother.

Did I offend anybody?

I'm just saying I've been over at SSH for years and I'm just now finding out about this site. And those comments I posted just pissed me off because I'm tired of people pre-judging.

I haven't seen any of that here . . . yet, but I feel more comfortab;e I guess.

9. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    Well, as a white dude I do think Bay is a credit to our race. I mean, what was the last movie John Singleton directed, eh?

EXACTLY.

Welcome aboard, fellow white person! :rock 

10. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

Have you ever posted at Naruto & Bleach Mania?

11. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Don't sweat it. Now you know for the future. And welcome.

12. Trell

Trell Paladin

The comments you might be thinking are mine, are somebody elses. I put them there so people could see the garbage you can deal with.

I'm also black, hope I didn't kill your mood. I'm not the kind of person who cares about race.

I keep re-reading your comments, I left SHH for that.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  13. Trell

Trell Paladin

Yeah but . . .

Thanks, but I remember reading this:

GENERAL DISCUSSION
    The place to go for casual conversation. Introduce yourself, talk news, and just have fun. That's what the "general" stands for.

I didn't think I was breaking any rules, and it says you can introduce yourself too, eh . . .

No worries though.

14. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    2. No posting IM or PM conversations.
    This is not only a breach of privacy, but it is also incredibly annoying. Most people are not going to want to wade through an IM conversation you had with someone.

15. Trell

Trell Paladin

Nope

Nope

16. Trell

Trell Paladin

I didn't know it was considered that.

They're from the board, where they allow you to comment on the articles, I'm sure you know.

I might just be confused . . .

So posted comments on a website is instant messaging? Because it isn't private, I know that.

It wasn't like I was sending a message to anybody either, I'm not posting an IM conversation or a private message I had with someone. All that is on the site for the world to see, you can go there now and read all of it yourself.

Didn't seem like everyone was annoyed, you didn't have to read it or bother with it.

17. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I don't know if it was a private message or not, but no one here gives a flying fart about a conversation you had on another site. Enjoy the rest of your time here.

18. Trell

Trell Paladin

Damn . . . Coldblooded . . .

Some read it, and didn't have anything negative to say, it seems I've tweaked a nerve of yours. I look back and it seems as if you were trying to show me a rule I broke, when really with the evidence shown I didn't.

I have no hard feelings, like I said it's my first time here. I'm already unintentionally pissing people off.

Like you said I know now, so it's in the past.

If you came back to read this, question:

Do you take it personal because people enjoy Transfomers?

I know what's wrong with the movie you don't have to tell me, I'm not mindless or a puppet, or recently a faggot and retarded.

But I still like the movie, because I'm able to forgive the mistakes and just watch the movie for the scenes I enjoy.

What's wrong with me?

19. chapsy

chapsy Resident Brony

I wasn;'t pissed. just kinda "lolwut" at your post.
    in any case, welcome to the boards :) 

20. Trell

Trell Paladin

Thank You

Thank You, I admit it must be random.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.