New Friends for Pax!... guess not.

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Meta777, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

You know, l was kind of hoping that during his time with the 'Cons, Orion might have some interactions with main characters other than Megs.

It would be cool to see Knock-Out, Breakdown, Airachnid and Soundwave each get a chance to interact with our favourite amnesiac. It would be cool to see how his old enemies react to him in his pre-Prime state.

Imagine the conversations they might have! (Excluding Soundwave)

Optimus: So, um, do you have any hobbies?
    Airachnid: I collect endangered species.
    Optimus: O rly? For some kind of species conserving program to ensure that the war does not affect wildlife?
    Airachnid: Um.... Yes! But then, the poor animals I had been shipping were destroyed by the evil huntress, Arcee! She ruined my efforts to preserve unfortunate species!
    Optimus: LE GASP. That's awful! I swear, this evil Arcee will pay for such a crime!
    Airachnid: *Wow. Talk about easy manipulation XD*

But it seems, alas, that Orion won't be hanging out with the 'Cons anymore. Kind of a shame, honestly; I was hoping for said interactions :( 

So, your thoughts?

2. walnuts

walnuts Well-Known Member

Megatron can't trust the others to keep their mouths shut, so it makes sense that he quarantines Orion away from everyone so that he can keep him in the dark for as long as possible.

3. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

True this. Still, one wishes.

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Soundwave- "........."
    Pax - "Hello there"
    Soundwave "........."
    Pax "......."
    Soundwave "......................."
    Pax "........................"
    Soundwave "............................................................................"

Pax "wtf dude"

Soundwave *walks away*
    Pax "wierdo"

5. Starzie

Starzie Explosions Are Fun

^ XD LOL! That pretty much already happened. Soundwave totally ignored him and walked away in the first episode of season two. Granted it wasn't the best time for a chat, but still hilarious.

6. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Very funny lmbo!!!!

7. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    KnockoutXOrion

...!

8. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I can imgange Orion being a tad creeped out about how Knockout has some intrest in him!:lol 

9. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Yeah, but he'd be too polite to really say anything to the effect of "no", meaning that our forum shippers would have a good amount to go off of.

Seriously though, I think they could have a funny/awkward encounter with Knockout sort of pulling a Starscream & trying to take advantage of Prime not being king of the road anymore.

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I think he and Breakdown could have been friends or chatted once.

11. TheMrmaster21

TheMrmaster21 I will swallow your soul.

Orion: So I heard you like mah rims.

Knockout: O_O Umm....yeah....:confused2 

PS: I know Orion does not remember that part, but, oh well :lol 

12. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wanted to see him interact with more characters as well. So far it's only really been Starscream and Megatron...and I guess Soundwave...sort of.

13. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

While it makes sense, the fact they did nothing like that really disappointed me. The interactions were the main part I was looking forwards to. I hoped that he would kill Ratchet at one point but I never really expected that but the fact there was zero interactions made Orion Pax very disappointing.

I also hoped he would become Megatrons adviser again. I was really looking forwards to seeing Orion and Megatron bond as Orion learns to be a Decepticon. I was hoping that Optimus would remain Orion and he would be affected by his time with the more violent Decepticons. I also hoped that, after spending time with his kind adviser, Megatron would become a bit nicer. Not any massive difference, just a tiny bit.

The way they totally skipped over any development is a bad sign. Either Optimus will regain his memories or the character development for this series is terrible.

I wouldn't really be surprised if he regained his memories. The show isn't exactly about him. It's about Earth going to war. Silas is becoming our Megatron and is building our Decepticons as Mech. Our only hope is a teenage boy who must learn what it means to be a Prime. And eventually, the show down between Silatron and Jackimus Prime shall take place.

14. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Steve got to interact with him. That's a win.

15. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Megatron knows Orion better than anyone, and that it´s only a matter of time before either he discovers the truth or rejects the Decepticon´s ways like he did it before, so since trying to turn OP into a permanent member of Team Evil is out of the question, better to exploit him as long as possible in the task of deciphering the autobot´s codes before the inevitable end. No time for socializing.

16. Karta

Karta Active Member

I actually thought Soundwave would consider Orion worthy enough to speak with, but apparently not even him rates that high.

Since Knockout did the Decepticon symbol on him I am sure there was some interaction between them. Beside that Megatron surely had to give him some freedom to move to prevent making being prisoner too obvious. Which is also why the general warning about calling him optimus was issued.

17. supernova222

supernova222 Circle of Light

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    not to metion they are probably all scared of him snapping

18. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Ha, probably.

Breakdown: Hey, Orion, wanna go watch a movie?
    Orion: Movie?...... GIVE ME UR FACE.

19. Stygimoloch

Stygimoloch ROBOT! JET! ROBOT!

News Credits:
    Megatron is no idiot, as others have reiterated. Orion was his brother, but Megatron is all the wiser to Orion's true allegiance (his morals). So he's going to be a cold hard bastard about it and put Orion down like a rabid dog when he's done with him (because in Meg's mind, that's all Optimus was. A misguided rebel).

20. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    This. It would have been cool to see what the OP wanted but Orion is too important to Megatron's plan to risk anything.