Customs: New Flybot In Town - TFA Leader-1

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Malunis_T, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So while I've already got plans for another custom, I thought of another: TFA Gobots homage!

Basically, I wanna make a figure of this guy;

[​IMG]

I designed Leader-1 to be a wimpy but bossy character. He's chief of the Cybertronian police force, and his voice/personality are based on Don Knotts' character in the Andy Griffith Show. Personally I think it's one of my better designs.

The alt mode he originally had was a tank which resembles that of Leader-1 from Armada, but I thought of giving him a flight upgrade, in light of the upgrades given to Jetfire and Jetstorm.

So far I figure he'll mostly be made from the jet twins mold since he has a lot of their anatomy. Specifically, he'll be using both of their extra long legs so they can extend enough to bend forward (to form the cannons) in alt mode. The arms, however, I'm still working on. Thoughts?

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I saw flybot and leader-1, and immediately thought of the Go-bot, not Minicon. Interesting concept, though, and I like the tie. hehehehe

3. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is a visual of what I was saying before about the alt mode.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just need arms. Not the default arms, since that would be too much like the twins' design.

Attached Files: