New Fansproject Site just as lame?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by CyclonuS_ZerO, Oct 6, 2011.

1. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Like many others on the boards, I pretty much worship Fansproject and their products. Their websites however, old and new, fall pretty short. All the said new "interactions" that are supposed to be on the new site aren't really "up and running" yet. Still no new details about what the factions or crystals are for, except that it some how may determine their next product. I love their products, but damn it their PR work is crap. Discuss kiddies!

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    That's why they're in the grey-zone merchandising business and not web design.

3. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yeah, I don't think an awesome website is at the top of their list of concerns. I doubt there are many people that will think "well, I WAS gonna buy this not-Insecticon set... but after seeing this crappy site I think I'll pass."

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    My take on the crystals is that they're a form of virtual currency that one can win for their faction via participation in contests and games, these taking the form of online 'battles' between the various camps. And that stuff like future FP releases might be influenced by which side has the most bounty. Alternatively, one could possibly redeem crystals for prizes.

Unfortunately, there hasn't been any significant activity on the FP site for at least a month now.

5. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They also don't seem to have that good communication. They never update their website, they never update their facebook page, and I've heard of some people emailing and never getting a response.