Minor/Repaint: New fan charachter : Lifeline

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wheeljaxx, Jan 11, 2007.

1. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lifeline: Autobot life support unit

Life line is just that, the autobots last hope at survival on the battle field. During the cybertonian wars, teh autobots suffered great defeat. Loosing warriors left and right. The autobots ratchet, wheeljack and Perceptor attempted to develope a type of drone robot that could serve as a vesel for fallen sparks, so that they could be transplanted into new bodies. All attempts failed, save lifeline. The other drones could not tolerate the fallen sparks, and they would simply short out and the sparks would join the matrix, and eventually, vector sigma would give birth to new transformers. For Lifeline, his fast speed was able to get him to and from the medic unit and front lines as fast as possible. having no other function, and limited cognitive ability. all power and function are able to be diverted into speed when needed. over the milenia, his own concience grew with the holding of so many sparks. he seemed to become his own persona, not just a drone. As time went on, life line was able to plug in and sustain dying autobots untill the medic units arrived, so no longer was he the vessel for fallen sparks, but the first line of action in saving thier lives. Hence, he was granted the honor by the councel of the golden emblem, the autobots greatest honor. this would show, and prove to all that if not for lifeline, the lives of most autobots may have been lost.

Ok, so this is my first attempt at this type of thing. maybe my idea needs a bit of refinement. any suggestions? i like the idea of a bot that can plug in and keep other bots alive, kinda like a CPR robot. :) 

2. vector

vector City Commander

Ebay:
    Is that a Repaint? I f it is I can't tell. I like it alot !!!

3. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

actually, it's the mashing of a g1 tailgate and g1 keychain windcharger, with some left over bits of reprolabels. the chest sticker is actually from the THS-02 set. it's the bottom half of one of the video screens for the trailor. i did repaint the fase and visor.

4. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

Great idea for a character, though I think it could be improved with some emergency lights and/or a new paintjob for the car mode.