2D Artwork: New Faction Symbol

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Cyberwolf1980, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Cyberwolf1980

Cyberwolf1980 Deceptus Templar C-Dub TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    OK, so I've been writing my fanfiction for a little over a year and in the process have come up with a number of ideas. Main ingredient to the story is how it tells the story of three eras on Cybertron. The second era, I feel, is my most ambitious, not that my fanfiction isn't ambitious already. It's what you'd call the beast era. Rather the typical two, I went for four factions. The term beast era should give away three, but I've added a fourth.

I always wanted to go in depth as to where Dinobot learned a code of honor. So I figured what if you have a group of Predacons who don't even consider themselves a part of that group. Brethren? Yes, but with different morals influenced by their leader who has his a deep secret as to where he got there ideals. They're called Deceptus Templar. Noble warriors with one goal. To justly rule the universe. Do not enslave, but, in return for fealty, offer protection. The name of the group I give credit to a member of another board known as bubbalou.

Couple days ago I decided it was time to create the symbol. Their are heavy Decepticon and Maximal influences with a hint of Autobot. The reason for more noble influences is eventually explained in the story. I did it on MS paint. Simple, but, I rather like it. Tell me what you think.

[​IMG]

2. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Looks good.