new/extended video on access hollywood

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Josh, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    coincidence? or merely just a random vehicle they chose to beat up?

i think the latter

:p 

2. Classio

Classio Well-Known Member

also, the backhoe may actually not appear in the film as a backhoe but rather a substitute for Brawn or Scorponok. Cuz what the heck would a backhoe be doing surrounded by normal cars?

3. Classio

could be both the former and latter. after all, they've got TF fans working on the film.

4. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dangit, can't this movie come out NOW!?

5. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    i think maybe you give the people working on this movie maybe a little too much credit xD

6. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Those Pink tape are for the match movers artists. These guys take the footage and track-move the shots according to this tapes (usually done with post-its), into a software called Real-Viz. Then they create as much as possible tracking layers and each layer has a 3D info on the x,y,z axis. Then the animators take this info and apply it to the 3D scene in the 3D software and there, the virtual cameras suppos to act exactly as the camers on set.

That was your 101 quick vfx class for today.

7. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Kind of tough to be "useful" when I can't fucking get the things to play right in the first place and can't see the god damn pictures.

And I know about Print Screen. Can't be used on something that isn't present on your screen though.

8. Akumaxv

Akumaxv Well-Known Member

Classio: It's BRAWL not Brawn. If you're going to come up with some acked ot ideas of what hppens in the movie from all of 7 minutes we've seen of footage, at least get the basics right.

I have a tendancy to agree with hw people think this movieis going to be awesome from this footage. People need to remember this is without MB's craptastic signature shaky cam, slow mo garbage he tries to pass off as "filmmaking".

I actually watched The Islan twice. thinking "how bad can it be....?"

Wow, what a $h1t stain of a movie. Shaky cam galore. Trite, "emotion filling" slo mo shots. Typical MB tripe. Ad to that the Fast and The Furous rice burner designs that MB, DM an the others making ths film think people actually like, and you've got potential for a mess of a film.

So MB movies make a lot of money, right? Well, for every smart person in this country that knows a good film and a crap one, there are 1000 others who don't. They'll spend money on anything and call it great

It's like saying Brittaney Spears is talented, and we all know how true that is.....

At least we got Cullen as Prime.

MB=Brittaney Spears

All flash, no substance.

9. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ah ha! I finally realized the key thing missing from every movie thread, the disgruntled film major post. There you have it, this thread is complete!

10. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Late to the party, just got around to watching it.

Looks like it could be a cool scene, I bet it's right around the time Bumblebee reveals himself to be a TF.

"Sam" freaking out was kind of funny, can't wait to see what the 'con that will be in that scene will actually look like.

11. Akumaxv

Oh snap! I have my own opinion and I live in a free country and have the right to state it. How much of a crime is that?

Hey, I'm all for changes and new ideas, but if MB's idea of "letting my imagination run wild" means adding a bunch of flames and idiotic stickers to the sides of cars is supposed to be "original", it just goes to show how much of a hack he is.

You don't have to agree with me, but I am entitled to my opinion.

12. RHansen

RHansen Veteran

News Credits:
    once again, the movie is NOT supposed to be G1, it is NOT supposed to be the original characters, just BASED on them.

Lets keep the flaming and shit out of here shall we?

13. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh snap! I never said you couldn't state your opinion chief.

I was just making light of the whole "MB is at the helm and the movie is going to suxxors" tone of the post. Also, Prime )and maybe Ironhide) is the only "tricked out, pimped, 2 Fast 2 furious" design we've seen, how does that even count as "all?"

Yeah, Bay movies are formulatic and not very deep, but they make money and attract a lot of people. As long as the movie isn't terrible, how can those two thing be bad for the Transformers name?

14. Akumaxv

Hey, I wasn't flaming anyone, just stating my opinion of Bay's movie making "skills". If you go back and read the post I was responding to, he was the one who called me a dsigruntled fan, or whatever. I'm not disgrunteld. I'm looking forward to the movie, regardless of how it turns out.

Also, if you go back and read my previous posts, I'm all for supporting the movie, regardless of what changes. There alot of things from G1 that one make zero sense in a live action movie. Megs not a gun? Yup, I agree with that. Soundwave not a tapedeck? Yup, that too. BB not a bug? Hell yeah. Who thinks "war machine" when they look at a VW bug, anyway? Doesn't mean I have to agree with everything or like changes that make zero sense. Also doesn't mean I have to like everything thrown our way just because it has Transformers on it.

I never said anything about this needing to be G1. Maybe you need to go back and re-read my post.

15. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

Nice video. My only complain is I can't see it in well quality without frezzing every 2 seconds ,but I can't wait to see the results.

16. Classio

17. OmegaVPrimus

OmegaVPrimus Well-Known Member

18. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    chill people.

19. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

<-is chill

20. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Moving right along....

I'm glad Shia's doing his own stunts and that Bay is using real sets for the pic instead of all-CGI, but beyond that, there's not much to tell from this video. I see lots of cars which may or may not be Autobots. Which is the point I suppose. I mean, they are robots in disguise and all.

And of course, even if it turns out to be a big pile of crap, I still want to see (and eventually own) the movie. Blind obediance? Stupidity? Obsession? Call it what you will. :D