New episodes better than preview ones?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by kensou, Oct 21, 2010.

1. kensou

kensou Well-Known Member

As title, recently I doubt whether the new makings team will pay more attention on drawing and editing in animate.

In Generation One, I can see nothing to support my thoughts. Japanese Headmaster soilder episode has better set and drawing, but they use totally new group to make it.

How about any informations you ever collected about that?

2. Lacimehc

Lacimehc Tastes like medicine

Um... what?

I don't understand what you're saying... DX

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Are you trying to say because G1 had sub-par writing and Animated, TF: Prime will be poorly animated? Is that what you mean by "new" episodes?

Well, considering G1 was made 25+ years ago I have reason to believe television standards in both writing and animation for that age demographic have changed since.

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Also considering that G1 was made during a time when most animated series were rife with errors and mistakes, I think that it's unlikely we'll see many in Prime.

Case in point, were there many animation errors in Beast Machines? Because I think that's something close to the quality of animation we should expect.

If you're asking if animation quality improves as G1 goes on into Season 3, no, not really. But although more consistent, the animation in headmasters and masterforce suffers as well in terms of quality when compared to a contemporary series.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Thanks to G1's mistakes we probably would'nt have so many seekers lol

6. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    I don't understand him completely either, but I guess you're all offtopic :D 

I think he is just prefering the newer headmasters episodes over the previous G1 episodes which were animated more carefully and drawn in a better way, in Headmasters everything is more solid, but they use an almost completely different cast, than those you loved in G1. And he likes to know more about that in particular.

That is what I understand from his post.

7. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll happily take the crappy writing and animation of American G1 over the superior animation of Headmasters whose protagonists are largely devoid of personality. Hell, the Headmasters in the Rebirth had more personality going for them.