NEW Episode Justed Aired on Teletoon!!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Autovolt 127, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    I don't see how that's a big deal though. I mean it's not like the math formulas we have so nobody could really make sense of it.

It'll probably just get dismissed as the work of vandals...along with all the smashed monster trucks.

2. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd think most people would just assume that to be some kind of fancy graffiti. Besides, they'd probably be more concerned about all the wrecked monster trucks and the giant gaping hole in the wall courtesy of Breakdown and knock Out.

3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Eh, I guess it could be used for something in the future, perhaps MECH-related? I'd be down with that. But I doubt it. All that'd happen would be the facility manager going to work the next day and complaining about "those darn teens and their graffiti, smokin' that weed and playing those violent video games, messin' up his monster truck arena". He would then go on to explain that his father was a wheel. The first wheel.

And the destroyed trucks and debris laying around, you know. ;)  I guess he could just check the security cameras too. "Huh. Kids today sure are big. ... And metal."

EDIT: The F.N.G. beat me to the punch.

4. lordjimmybob

lordjimmybob Well-Known Member

Yeah, I see that as being dismissed, but if Silas has Facebook he might watch T.V. too. It could be reported on the news as a huge vandal (Keep in mind alot of damage was done. Making the news wouldn't suprise me.) and Silas might be watching it to find any happenings that he can trace to alien activity. Massive monster trucks destroyed and wierd graffiti wouldn't fool him as human shit faced adolescence doing. (Teenagers need new hobbies...) Or the decepticons, as Miko stated, could steal his formulas. Once megatron realizes the existance of synthetic energon he could try to finish the formula himself. He already proved to be competant with bio warfare.

Coming up with that was kind of fun...

5. TylerMirage

News Credits:
    "Silas...is at MECH HQ, watching the big game, chillin' with my GF!"

Yeah, I can actually see MECH having something to do with this now. I'm starting to like this idea.

And finishing the synthetic Energon formula could be Soundwave's new job. He's no longer used as Starscream's mirror to rehearse his speeches, so he needs something to do. :lol 

6. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    ....Really?

7. Cevel

Cevel Well-Known Member

I don't know how helpful that "graffiti" would be to Silas even if he does manage to catch wind of it. After all, it's just one tiny, tiny piece of a formula (Remember how many plates of symbols the Autobots let him Bulkhead paint on? One symbol on a monster truck arena wall is nothing compared to that). And it's written in a language that no one in MECH can read. It'd be pretty useless to him, unless he just wants a picture of it to hang in his office for decoration or something.

8. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Let it be the expert commando. Way better than goofy inventor. In many ways it´s more realistic that the current survivors are all either "badass" (way overused term, apparently now any competent transformer is a badass) or at very least in Ratchet´s case, competent at fighting.

Honestly after the TF race been at war for millions of years, why shouldn´t they all be hardened vets? After millions of years of war, it´s only natural that every single transformers is a soldier. Why? Because those would could not fight are probably dead by this time. Natural selection and all of that. The TF race has been at total war footing for millions of years. The average TF probably has more battle experience in one of his fingers that all of mankind´s best combined soldiers in their entire bodies given into account how long they can live.

People seem to forget the war lasted generations and probably cut down the weaker elements of the cybertronian race, their civilians. For less "badass" transformers to appear, there would have to be another population growth after a loooong time of peace. The survivors are the ones that can fight.

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yep. Hated that episode. Unfunny, reuse of "lol Ratchet is grumpy" plot from Lost and Found, REALLY bad animation even for Animated standards, Lugnut completely lost any villain credibility he ever had that day, Wreck-Gar was simply painful and the only good thing about him was the fact it was Weird Al voicing him. The fact it came right after the pretty damn good "Mission Accomplished" only made it all the more crappy.

He was even worse in Human Error Part 2 too, "You've got to be pulling my leg" gag made me genuily cringe at the forced-ness. (But he's playing the accordion!!! Just like Weird Al!!! HILAARIOUSSSnope. )

10. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    And smashed walls too :lol 

Even if MECH sees the graffiti and knows it's Cybertronian they probably don't have anyone who could "read" it ...yet.

Agreed, more than likely IF this would be seen by a TV news crew, Fowler's behind the scenes "people" probably would be sent in to "clean up" any residual Cybertronian damage.

11. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    Don't know if this was discussed but I don't feel like searching through 50 pages. Has Megatron just forgotten or not even care about Starscream? Based on the previous episode, if he assumed the Autobots have him, don't you think he would have at least brought it up?

12. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    ^^^^ He didn't have time, he only had a brief appearance. Besides Megs would never bring up Con business in front of Bots....:) 

They'll get back to SS in a couple of eps I'm sure.

13. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    I understand that, but he seemed pretty serious about Con intelligence in the hands of Autobots. Seemed like it should have been the first thing to resolve on the agenda IMO.

14. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I set my PVR to record this sunday's episode of TF Prime, just in case we get another new one. But I'm sure you'll all find out before me. (lousy job with no TF fans...)

jD001

15. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

i hope this airs on the hub saturday nope just checked it no dice

16. TylerMirage

News Credits:
    True, true, but all you'd (hypothetically) need is some MECH goons getting a hold of that slab of concrete, then cut to a close-up of Silas' evil grin. Can they read it? Probably not. Does it do them any good? We don't know. But the audience would assume that something is up. Some sort of BS-y explanation can always be given. This, combined with whatever information they've gleaned from Breakdown's operation and those schematics of Optimus can't be good.

17. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why do they need the entire chunk of concrete? They can just snip a picture of it.

What makes me wonder is how're they going to decipher what was written there. How much can they decipher from a single symbol? There's no telling what's written there. Whether in human language it would be equivalent to a single letter, word, phrase, sentence or paragraph.

Maybe its an equation that's worth more than the formula of E=Mc2. Maybe worth more than a hundred E=Mc2. Something that literally destroys all other equations such as the pythagorean theorem, Pi and the formula for gravity etc.

It might even have the electron configuration of a new element. Thus enabling Mech to recreate it.

I think it would even be funny if everything Bulkhead had written till then were just parts of an entire equation, but the solution ends up written on that wall.

With hundreds of Cybertronian artifacts, maybe they can obtain a Cybertronian dictionary. Or maybe something else.

We do know archeologists where able to decipher the meanings for egyptian hierogyphs, summerian texts etc. Why not Cybertronian?

18. TylerMirage

News Credits:
    Well, uh... BECAUSE MY NAME'S TYLER AND I HAVE THE UNCANNY ABILITY TO STUPIDLY DO THINGS THE HARD WAY, SO STOP BUGGING ME! ;)  But maybe because they didn't want the formula getting into anyone's hands? I suppose they could take a picture and then blow up the arena. You know, :bay 

This is a cartoon, surrounded by cartoon logic like "What colour is Bulkhead again?" and "Miko's almost gotten killed three times, LULZ!" It's the same thing like when MECH operated on Breakdown and people were all like "How do they know how to operate on a Transformer?". To quote Ratchet, it's just SCIENCE. If they wanted to get the formula, they could've. If only to add to their knowledge of Cybertronians.

19. lordjimmybob

lordjimmybob Well-Known Member

I think Knockout and Breakdown are more likely to recover the equation on the wall instead of MECH. Since they are Cybertronian they can do alot more with it. Autobots might recover it, but Bulkhead forgot the entire thing happened and Miko isn't known for thinking about past situations.

20. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just saw it. Not really an episode to see after a break. However I did like Knockout with the Cybertronian language on him.