new england transformers fans

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by menasor73ct, Jul 14, 2009.

1. menasor73ct

menasor73ct Well-Known Member

help,does anyone know of a good store in new england that sells vintage/japanese transformers?or what i could google to find out,i dont want to call every comic book shop in new england to see if they have transformers.

2. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Where exactly in New England are you looking? New England is pretty large consisting of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.

3. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry hit reply to soon. That said Harrison's Comics in Salem, MA and Medford, MA have had vintage transformers as well as Comicazi in Somerville, MA and Arlinton, MA.

4. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ...and now that I think of it Conneticon is coming up soon too (maybe this weekend). The dealers room there may have some stuff as well.

5. menasor73ct

preferably connecticut or rhode island,as far as the ones you listed,do they carry henkei/masterpiece?because ill drive 2 hours for that

6. menasor73ct

ah yes i know harrisons in salem quite well,cool store.why is mass the only new england state that has anything?ct/ri/nh/vt/me seem to suck for transformers

7. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Masterpiece maybe at Harrison's doubtful at Comicazi. A place to look for Masterpiece would be Newbury Comics. They may be a bit over priced though. Newbury Comics may have some Hekei too. I do know Newbury Comics also has Encore Series too.

Also there is a sort of Anime/Japanese import store in the Harvard Square Cambridge that I remember seeing MP figures at also. I can't think of the name of it but it is in the same plaza as the Newbury Comics Cabridge - Harvard Square location.