new dragonball evolution trailer!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Rumble02, Feb 12, 2009.

1. UltimaNuva

UltimaNuva Well-Known Member

2. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

Is this a real movie or one made by fans>

3. drill

drill Gotham's White Knight

News Credits:
    ...I've seen this movie. This movie didnt even appeal to my stoned ass friend, which says something.

This wasn't even the case of so bad its good (Like Street Fighter), it was awful. Goku goes to American High school and refuses to fight, goes to ChiChi's house for a party and she reveals that she fights, comes home on his birthday to his dead Grandpa, the house is destroyed and Bulma comes looking for a Dragonball (She wants to use them as an energy source) and nearly kills Goku thinking he stole Dr. Brief's ball (speaking of, they use Japanese terminology for a lot of this, like the Dragonball names), they go to Pazou and meet Muten Roshi (Pretty much like the comic, save pervertedness), they go out and get caught in a trap by the single worst character there: Yamcha (Bad acting, bad dialogue, bad hair style), they convince Yamcha to help them and Yamcha's balls get scorched, Piccolo sends his FuLum to attack and takes Dragonballs, they meet Winston Zeedmo...er Mutaito and prepare the Mafuba rice cooker while Goku meets Chichi at the tournament and train his ki, Roshi goes after Piccolo and dies trying to perform it, Goku inexplicably starts wearing the Orange Gi and confronts Piccolo but then learns he is Piccolo's warrior Oozaru, Goku changes into a monkey but eventually comes back to normal, Piccolo and Gokku fight with ki attacks culminating in the most laughable part of the movie: the kamehameha wave, good guys win and resurrect Roshi and leave to find the balls again.

The manga was incredible, the anime while long was voiced masterfully by the original cast (I also like the English dub of DB, not DBZ or GT), but this is crap.

Only see this movie under the influence of drugs.

4. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

Actually I was gonna say batman forever and judge Dread are WAY better movies than this.

5. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    I disagree with many of you and here is why...

Picollo....what is there much to argue about, he looks almost identical to himself, and making him a bad guy was a great idea! It leaves a cliff hanger for his salvation..which IMHO is a great idea for such a stuborn-headed character

Goku..not the best choice of actors to play him, but I believe he will do our monkey hero justice in the end.

If you were expecting to see a freiza in this first movie you should spank yourself repeatedly with your own severed arm.

The casting choice and representation, I think, was as close as you could get to appealing to an audience who doesn't really understand the history behind the cartoon and sagas.

I mean you could say the same thing about street fighter, the GENERAL audience isnt going to know the history behind it, so in essence you need to put somthing in there that is going to appeal to the audience and not JUST the fan boy....otherwise they would make as much money as a Rosy O' Donnal film
    Point clear, OVP out.

6. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Hm, me and my friends are going to see this. Mind you, just to be those annoying ass teenagers that won't shut up during the movie stereotypes.

And we're usually rather well behaved in the cinema!

7. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Wait untit Vegeta in sequle with 9000 better than first one.

8. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

I refuse to believe this movie even exists.

9. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Doing some MST3K, eh? Might as well do that when I see this movie.

And by "when I see this movie," I'm going to download it instead of wasting $8 at the local theater.

Unfortunately, it's real. :banghead:  Hollywood made this piece of shit. And what's worse is that I'm still in shock at how Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li, is actually WORSE than the Jean Claude Van-Damme movie.

10. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

Jean Claude van dame street figther is friggen comedy gold.
    Legend of chun li is not even bad comedy. is just bad.

also I think this is quite posibly the second worst movie I seen

-manos the hands of fate still worse-thanks mst3k that will never be able to be unseen-