New Dotm Weapons (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Cranckasional, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Cranckasional

Cranckasional Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So after seeing this thread I wondered what are the NEW weapons used in dotm in the comic adaptation??
    I am truly wondering what WHEELJACK has
    If MIRAGE has something else other than his blades that he can use as the blades of athena (god of war)
    if sentinels shield transforms INTO the cannon (leader figure) or has a separate cannon (voyage figure)
    Will Megatron use his fusion cannon (game and figure) or shotgun???
    and if Ironhide keeps his arm cannons or replaces them with the two rifles from the game??? I ask this because I found the sideswipe kick gun to ironhide scene (cool) but abit pointless since ironhide could had just shot crowbar with one mounted arm cannon. I also noticed his arms are skinnier.

And to make a long question short, the rest of the characters

2. Screamer55

Screamer55 Well-Known Member

New weapons are already in the other thread. Sentinal's rust gun is the only spoilish one and even that can go in there (cuz non-spoiler people won't know what he does with it).

3. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

i cant hear a word you're saying, where is the big type?

4. Cranckasional

Cranckasional Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, but I want to focus on Dotm and the effects of these weapons, The whole movie 1 and 2 thing over there is just meh to me, and probably others who want to know about dotm