New DOTM Waves Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by lostnfound, Jul 24, 2011.

1. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

Probably been done to death, but I don't remember anyone actually asking about specific release dates so.... Do we know when the release dates are supposed to be for DOTM deluxe wave 6 (Wheeljack, Soundwave, etc.) and HA wave 3 (Leadfoot and Soundwave) will be?

Also, is there any indication that we will see any new DOTM Leader Molds? Even if they are Megatron and/or Optimus?

2. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    No new leader molds were announced at SDCC.

HA Leadfoot won't be a mass release, he's a Target exclusive. HA Soundwave is supposed to hit Q4 of this year.

Wave 4 Deluxes are just now hitting, I'd say we've got a couple months till 6 hits.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Wheeljack and Soundwave - shown on the Hasbro slides at SDCC. Slated for October / November, but my gut tells me it'll be nearer to late September.

HA Leadfoot - not sure. Target exclusive, probably October if Takara is anything to go by.

HA Soundwave - I think he's on the Hasbro presentation as November, but again, my gut says he'll show in October.

Leaders - I saw reports that Shockwave and Megatron were in the works, but the source was questionable at best. The only new confirmed leader is the Japan-only Striker Optimus Prime, which is the reworked RotF Buster Optimus Prime with the alternate gun and shield. No word on if he'll make it to the US - but on the other hand, it's Prime, he's an easy sell.

4. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

Ok, thanks!

5. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Didn't Peaugh get an international release version, which is essentially the same figure but without the Target logos?

6. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes. Nobody knows what wave he is, or how they'll handle distribution for him though

7. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    I thought there were two versions of HA Leadfoot, mass release without Target logos and Target exclusive with logos?

8. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Within the US he'll be a Target exclusive and have the logos. Outside the US he will not have the logos, and will be mass release.