Fan Art: New DeviantArt Group: #Bayformers-Animated

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Jakest123, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakest123

Jakest123 Well-Known Member

First of all, let me get this straight. I'm not sure if this is in the right section or not, if it isn't, then please move it :) 

I started a group on DeviantArt a couple of days back; it's mainly focused on Bayformers in the Transformers Animated style. We currently only have three members, but five contributors, and we're looking for more.

We currently support Bayformers in Animated Style, Animated in Bayformers Style, Just Bayformers and Just Animated.
    I will also add a Repaints and Customs figures if there is popular demand for it.

So, comment if you're interested :D 

EDIT: Oops, forgot to give a link, so here's one: http://bayformers-animated.deviantart.com/

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'd recommend a few things instead:

Start a thread here in Creative GD for people to be involved here. A group thread here can allow everyone who wants to be involved from here to organize here, post, etc.

Donate and create a social group here. Creating a social group is one of the perks of site donors.

Certainly, if you create artwork and post it on dA, feel free to post it in the Fan Art forum here as well (but not using dA's bandwidth). However, this thread is solely an advertisement for a group on dA. Please consider:

7. No Website Advertising
    Any posts or threads to promote a website or store, Transformers related or not, will be removed. You may place a link in your signature. The more you contribute to threads, the more exposure your site will get.

If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to pm me. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.