New Darkwing / Dreadwing toys?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CZ Hazard, Sep 8, 2011.

?

What would you prefer?

1. New heads and paint jobs on the Masterpiece Seeker.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. An all new mold for both.

30 vote(s)
    40.5%
  3. I'd like all new molds, but it won't happen. I'll take the MP repaints.

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  4. Meh, I'm happy with the Jetfire / Silverbolt repaints.

27 vote(s)
    36.5%
  5. One new mold with subtle transformation differences, but two can combine in jet mode.

16 vote(s)
    21.6%
  1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I like the TRU exclusive one just fine, TBH. I certainly wouldn't want to see them as redecos of the MP Starscream mould since they have absolutley nothing in common with Starscream design wise.

2. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    NEW MOLDS !!!!!

Especially for Dreadwind, 'cause I don't really like the universe Jetfire mold and imo, it just doesn't come close to Dreadwind in any way.

No way, Dreadwind should have a blocky canopy nor should he be a dual engine fantasy F14. The original Dreadwind botmode has so many characteristics which the Jetfire mold just can't evoke imo.

With TF Prime : Starscream, we KNOW Hasbro can make a F16 transformer. Then make a new Dreadwind F16 style damnit.

The existing Darkwing mold is decent I suppose ( It's still not a Tornado jet ), but I think - especially now the universe Seeker mold is aging rapidly - new Decepticon jet molds are a priority and Dreadwind & Darkwing should be main candidates. Certainly with Igear saturating the seeker market even more.

3. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I like what we have but would definetly get on board for new molds if they either combined in jet mode or had powermaster companions.

4. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    I like the ones we have, and when I talk about these I'm thinking of the Venksta head of Darkwing as well, but they are out of scale with each other and the Dreadwing is too far from the source. Better than nothing, but I think they could do better. I'd even be happy with deluxe.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'm with you Sid. Love the ones we've got, I'm even dead pleased we got both of them in some form. Very happy for them to be given even that level of love.

Would very much welcome new ones that are closer to the original style, like Foster I am a big fan of these two and back when Dreadwind was one of my most wanted toys. So I'll happily welcome new ones if they are offered, if not, well, we've had a good run, it's nice that these two characters got any love at all IMO.

6. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    New molds plz.

7. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm fine with the Silverbolt repaint fir Darkwing, but due to the cost and rarity of the Botcon Dreadwind, I'm quite unlikely to ever own it. I guess I wouldn't mind if they made new molds, but I like the Silverbolt repaint as Darkwing quite a bit, since it's the only version of the mold I have, and I like the mold.

8. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I'm fine with what we have right now, but of course I wouldn't turn away new molds of them, with the combination ability

9. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Known Member?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm good with the two we have...IF Hasbro/Takara offered new molds, I'm certainly all ears, but I'm not anticipating it and the redecoes we did get are nice. The Silverbolt mold really suits Darkwing, to me.

Why would the MP Seeker mold even be suggested for Darkwing and Dreadwind?