New Cyberverse set?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Warpshard, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

what Cyberverse sets could hey sell ( Figure combo packs & new battle stations like prime's trailer) I think they sould make a Dreads & wreckers battle set. & a Trailer for Ironhide

2. KowBot

KowBot Well-Known Member

I wouls Love to see a Smelting pool Playset that comes with Scrounge.

3. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    I want retoolings of Legends Jazz, Jolt's, Brawl, Bonecrusher, and The Constructicons (Yellow G2 Repaint Set) hand's, and all new Commanders for TF1&2 Megatron's , and The Fallen.

I want G1 Legend's Optimus Prime retooled so he could have a G1 accurate Blaster and Trailer plus G1 Legends Megatron released in a verses pack.

4. OptimusScream

OptimusScream 5 SECOND LEADER

News Credits:
    YELLOW ARK that comes with all the CYBERVERSE figures( AND JAZZ) IN G1 COLORS

5. Notbot

Notbot Decepticon

I agree to that, it would be amazing

6. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's been suggested a few times, but I like the idea of having city-bots (Fort Max, Trypticon, etc.) as transforming playsets similar to the Ark set.

7. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Win 1, 2, and 3. This is pretty much what I'd love to see.

8. zeroblue2099

zeroblue2099 Well-Known Member

I'm still holding out for a G1 themed recolored Ark. Toss a Bluestreak or Thundercracker in with it for the win.

But I'd definitely buy a few city bots like The F.N.G. suggested. Or even a Scorponok or Fort Max. Or a G1 Optimus Prime w/trailer or a G1 Ultra Magnus.

9. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    If we stick with the Movie universe, my next two votes would be:

Ironhide (Legend Class from 2007) with NEST Mobile HQ unit
    Wheeljack with Mobile Research Laboratory

The two sets could combine in base mode into a version of the NEST HQ as seen in DOTM. Both would be beefy military trucks in vehicle mode, Wheeljack's would come with 3-4 weapons packs to go with other Legion class toys (based on the scene where he was handing out weapons in the film)

Other movie stuff:

The Fallen Nemesis Command Chamber - RotF Fallen with a spaceship attachment that transforms into his throne area from RotF.

Megatron Cryogenic Regeneration Chamber - Commander Class 2007 Megatron (let's get a good version of that design in toy form!) with a chamber based on where he was imprisoned by Sector Seven. The chamber transforms into a gigantic cannon or a booster unit for Megatron's Cybertronian jet mode.

Getting onto potential from other series...

Optimus Prime Powermaster Armor - G1 styled Optimus Prime, trailer forms up around him to make a Powermaster armour. Also forms a base mode?

Ultra Magnus - Redeco of the Optimus described above, different trailer for his G1 inspired robot mode.

Shockwave Assault Wing - G1 styled Shockwave crossed with War Within flight mode, he plugs into a larger flight wing in alternate and robot modes, which also becomes a battle base.

Megatron Neutro Fusion Tank - RTS Legends Megatron remold, Legends Megatron slots into the middle to form the tank's main gun, tank turns into a G2 styled robot mode that RTS Legend plugs into the back of.

Naturally, a Generation 1 styled Ark playset would be a must as well. Probably done as the main spaceship, with an optional diorama packaging to have it crashed into the side of Mt St Hillary.

10. Billzilla

Billzilla Skeptic

News Credits:
    Would probably have to start checking this cyberverse thing out if we started to see Citybots, especially if they were sufficiently Geewunny.

Would even be into combining, transforming playsets. A garage that turns into a head and chest, a communications tower that turns into an arm. That sort of thing. Kinda don't mind partsforming in Citybots.

11. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Exactly. I mean, while these little guys aren't gonna be able to compete with the larger figures in certain areas, they can damn well offer more in terms of playsets that combine. Plus, if they have a use on their own AND with others, you're getting a complete extra, as well as incentive to stay true to the line & keep buying more shit.

Heck, maybe they could even introduce some sort of power core compatibility? I mean, not only is that line something that gets better with more options, but the drones are also a rough legends size, and scouts are just big enough compare to Commanders without seeming out of place.

/2cents

12. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

yes,just yes!

13. Yaujta

Yaujta Broken. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    We already got tons of GeeWun Legends, so how about something from some other continutities? An RiD Galvatron or Optimal Optimus would be great for Cyberverse.

Although, as for a potential set, a car carrier Ultra Magnus would be interesting.

If I were to vote, City/Baseformers would be at the top of my list.

14. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I did think about potential from other series. Nothing leapt out at me right away. I suppose my Shockwave flight wing idea could make the flight wing based on Tidal Wave's design, to pay homage to Tidal Wave being Shockwave in Japan.

Though if I were to pick characters to do for Citybots scaled for Cyberverse toys, Tidal Wave would be on the list. Tidal Wave's aircraft carrier mode would make him an ideal candidate for Cyberverse Citybot treatment.

Another one I'd do, really total outright leftfield choice, would be Raiden re-imagined as a basebot. Freight train alternate mode, each carriage taking a Legion class, then the carriages merge into a base mode, or merge in a different form to make the robot mode. Play value would be high, you'd have a bunch of mini-bases or one larger combined base, plus a robot, plus the train mode pays homage to how Raiden's main function in Headmasters is transporting the Autobots around.