New Cybertron Toy Commercial on TV

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Gears, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So did you guys see the new toy commercial yet? I just saw it during X-play on G4. It's a short, but fun commercial featuring Dark Crumplezone, Evac, and Downshift. It has a cool out-doors diorama that the vehicles are driving on, when the Downshift toy drives off a cliff, transforms in mid-air, and is caught by Evac's hook-line. Then Downshift shoots a missle at Dark Crumplezone and he is flipped around in the air. It was funny when the hand flipped up Dark Crumplezone into the air. Definitely need more commercials like this on TV for the toys.:thumb 

2. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    I think the stop-go animated commercials that the Japanese have would be well received in America, too. Much more of a "Wow!" factor from both kids and parents, at least.

3. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If they did commercials like the Japanese ones, you just know there'd have to be text that says "Toys do not move on their own" plastered all over the commercial. :) 

4. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol  Feralstorm that sig is AWESOME.

5. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yes, robot boobs are oddly distracting.

Anyway, I haven't seen the commercial yet.

6. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Everybody beat me to it already, but what the hell: Feralstorm - that sig rules!!! Makes me want to go home and try to set the scene up for real. Does that sound as strange as I think it does? Probably....

7. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    kinda reminds me of the RiD commercial where the two neighbor kids run down into the front yard, meet halfway to combine their prime and magnus into omega prime. funny thing was, somehow, the one kid got parts of magnus already on his prime before leaving his door... the only thing the kids had combine when they met at the fence was the one kid put the omega torso onto prime, that's it. who knew that magnus could teleport?!?!