Customs: new cross over idea's

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by chlokai, Jan 27, 2009.

1. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

just seen the new crossover ironman/spiderman combiner,

i was thinking
    spiderman, whirl (we sooo needed another deluxe sized helicopter)
    ironman, triggerhappy

i think ironman would be ok, but i would be worried about all the web details on spiderman, has any1 tried to bash the bike yet?

2. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

You know the heliacopter/Spider-Man would be cool as Vortex or any heliacopter based Transformer, but thats my assumption. But Iron Man would be a kickass Jhiaxus in my books because I looked at the pics of the comics of him and his alt mode does look exacting like that, but still thats my opinion.

3. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    All excellent ideas guys! I do want these figures, not sure if I'll kitbash them. But I would love to see you all take a stab at it!:thumbs2: 

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Agreed on both parts. The Spidey-copter would be easy kitbashing fodder for pretty much any copter-bot, and the new Ironman would be perfect for a Jhiaxus kitbash. Might get me a set to kitbash, as I have a couple ideas for Spidey, and at least two ideas for Ironman. Though none of my ideas keep their combining features. Not that many ideas come to mind when I try and think of any that could keep that gimmick.

5. Ezilla82

Agreed. Second thought Iron Man could be used as WW Bumblebee, but it looks too big. Because of that design. Still it will be interesting what the other Radicons might do.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmm...with the right retools to him, I could definitely see that happening. Not something I could see myself doing, but definitely something I would like to see done at some point. Then the inevitable Cliffjumper version would likely to follow, and maybe even a Wasp version.

7. Ezilla82

And so on because these molds do have some potential to be well whatever the Radicons want them to be.