New Crazydevy CDMW-09 Devastator Upgrade Parts

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by anubis20, Jun 8, 2010.

1. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like crazydevy has a new upgrade in store for their line of Devastator upgrades. The CDMW-09 upgrade will include:

- "Shoulder brace" for Scavenger that will allow movement of Scavenger 45 degrees inward.
    - A new "mounting plate" between Long Haul and Hook that allows waist movement.
    - Purple mixing barrel for Mixmaster.

Price: $20.95

Release Date: August 2010

Order directly at www.crazydevy.com

Pre-order at BBTS : $26.99 CDMW-09 Construction Brigade Power Parts Barrel, Mounting Plate & Shoulder Brace Set Ships September

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chaddicus

Chaddicus Don't call me Shirley

Forget adding more to Devy, I want to see more Pics of their Upgrade to Predaking. From what I can tell in the picture they have is an upgrade to the Wings, Lion's Mane and the Cod piece. Probably going to upgrade the barrels on the shoulders as well and a bigger sword.

3. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Great just another part from crazy devy I want

4. anubis20

News Credits:
    I dont have a predaking but ill definitely buy the CD predaking upgrades if/when they do come out. I never loose out hope of owning a predaking.

5. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    is that rust on the WST Grimlock? That was quick.

6. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    I have been begging them to do this for well over a year, i believe this is a must have, who would have thought 25+ years later our poorly represented g1 devy's would ever be given the respect and attention they deserve to make a beautiful custom work of art, i love crazydevy

Attached Files:

7. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Why get a different colored drum (that'll be stupidly expensive for what it is), when PAINT exists?

I'd be interested in a shoulder upgrade part. Something to let bonecrusher clear the chest wing. maybe even allow outward movement.

8. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    no it wouldnt my friend, 1st there is no way to match the paint. 2nd even if there was it wouldnt look right next to the original. And 3rd the whole point of the upgrades is to make it more "screen accurate" inwhich this does. To me this is a blessing :) 

9. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Say it with me fellas
    BOX SET

No way am I going to buy each piece individually, the shipping from China here sucks and buying it from BBTS/tfsource after mark up plus shipping hurts even worse. Sell the box set, let me get everything at once and save me some money:rock 

Anyone taking bets on the next upgrade piece? I'm saying it will be the chest plate.

EDIT: or at least give us some type of Pile of Loot option like bbts. I really want the Silver colored Legs and everything else lol. Devastator is my Favorite combiner and I must have this (everything except the Purple Mixmaster drum. Don't really need to pay 20 for that lol)

10. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    box set sounds great and i bet and hope your right about the chest plate :) 

11. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I want some of these sets but nobody seems to have them. I also vote for a box set release.

One upgrade I could see is some sort of foot pad. Give Devestator a heel so he won't fall over backwards & have it also help hold Scrapper's shovel in position.

12. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Hell yes!! We need a boxed set... But who knows if they'd make one. If they're going to announce a boxed set they better hurry before my preoders for the individual pieces clear.

And yes, the chest piece will probably be next.

13. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    Just took some better pics

Attached Files:

14. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    And at the end of this process when they release ZOMG CRAZYDEVY SLIGHTLY MORE SCREEN ACCURATE G1 DEVASTATOR GUNS FINAL UPGRADE or similar you can look back and say...

"Wow, now my Devastator is slightly more screen accurate. That only cost $300 dollars"

15. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I remember hearing rumblings about someone here on tfw making Devastator parts like these but cheaper some time back. I wonder what happened:confused: 

and yeah for 300 bucks... ouch... maybe that is why he didn't do a box set lol. That way he could nickle and dime everyone

16. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    I thought the same thing! :lolol 

But once you have these upgrades and throw them on your Devastator... It just a massive sight to behold and the money begins to seem well worth it.

I currently have him displayed in my loft upstairs holding WST Megatron in the palm of his hand and I never get bored of looking at it... It's just so awesome!

If you have the means to buy it... Pull the trigger and you'll know what I'm talking about once you have it all in your possession!

In fact it should be mandatory that if you purchase these upgrades, you have to purchase a WST Megatron!

See pic...

[​IMG]

17. anubis20

News Credits:
    BBTS got some crazydevy items in stock but not the damn devastator parts :banghead: 

18. Mark94

Mark94 Well-Known Member

I think the original purple/green hips look so much better than the new silver hips. So glad I got myself a set of those hips when I did - I just have to find another Devy to put them on :) 

19. anubis20

News Credits:
    I agree that the purple / green look better but the silver / purple doesnt look too bad. Either way both of them are way better than the original. I have a set of purple / green but I am also getting the silver one. I kinda want to use the silver one on the G2 Devy even though the purples wont match.

20. Mark94

Mark94 Well-Known Member

Yeah, they say they switched to silver so the hips can be used with any generation Devy but the purples definitely won't match up to yellow or orange Devy's...