New collector looking for 12 Alternators...

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Janeails22x, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Janeails22x

Janeails22x Collector & Customizer

News Credits:
    Hello, Everyone,

I am a new collector just starting out and, like most of you, was blown away by the movie. I have been frequenting this site for news and toy updates everyday and as a result, I have obtained all the Movie figures (no repaints) and would like to start branching out.

I have a 2007 Mustang GT in my garage, Tungsten Silver, so I naturally picked up a Binaltech Alternator Grimlock....and WOW.

These Alternator figures are amazing. I now would like to acquire one of each mold from the Alternators line, loose or boxed, it does not matter. Here are the ones that I would prefer...

1. Autobot Hound - Jeep Wrangler
    2. Silverstreak - Subaru Impreza WRX
    3. Dead End - Dodge Viper
    4. Meister - Mazda RX-8
    5. Windcharger - Honda S2000
    6. Tracks- Corvette
    7. Autobot Skids - Scion xB
    8. Optimus Prime - Dodge Ram SRT-10
    9. Mirage - Ford GT
    10. Autobot Camshaft - Acura RSX
    11. Decepticon Rumble - Honda Civic Si
    12. Ravage - Jaguar XK

If any of you are willing to part with these (or any variation of the above molds), I would love the opportunity to purchase.

Please let me know. My email address is Janeails22x@hotmail.com, and I have Paypal if that be your payment method of choice.

Thank you all, for your consideration.

David

2. on_a_warpath

on_a_warpath OAW 2010

PMed

3. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    emailed

4. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pmed & emailed

5. swampflight

swampflight Banned

PM'ed

Sent a PM.

6. Janeails22x

News Credits:
    Holy smokes! I never thought I would get so many responses! Thank you all so much. Due to the shear amount of people that PM'ed and emailed me, it will take me tonight to try and sort out all the information and make decisions.

Only about half of them on my list have been offered up to me at this point, with the exception of one person who has offered some more. I am currently pursuing that lead. If for some reason it does not work out, I will entertain all the other offers. I will let you all know individually how things go. I should know by tonight.

Thank you all again, and keep the offers coming.

7. Janeails22x

News Credits:
    Well, here is the update I promised...

I am now the proud owner of 27 (that's right, all 27!!) Alternators! Mykticon really came through for me (thanks, buddy!). He happened to be selling his entire collection at the same time I posted. We were able to work out a fantastic deal that were both happy with. It seems that all of the figures were kept in fantastic shape based on the completeness and presence of instructions of those opened. It works out for both of us. This sale will allow him to go after his holy grail figure and I am getting everything all from one place which is awesome.

Again, thank you all for your offers (it seems that Hound was the post popular offer....or unpopular depending on how you look at :) . I am sure that if this once in a forever chance did not come along for me, we would be talking about striking up a deal. I am sure you can understand my position.

Thanks again! NOW......time to wait for my new figures!!!

David

8. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yea buddy! I hope you enjoy them, there isn't any other deal out there like the one we made. Truly a stand up guy!

9. Janeails22x

News Credits:
    I will enjoy them to the fullest extent. They will be in a great home, glassed bookcase library. I truly appeciate the deal we made and the communications that we have had. Thank you for the compliments, but you are the one who has made this search so easy and smooth for me. I will forever be grateful.

I can't wait to get them!!