New Character Arrival Speculation - WARNING: SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Master Fwiffo, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo Bonecrusher Hates You

News Credits:
    Ahem. Last Chance. Possible Big Spoilers.

Ok? Ok.

As you might note, Derrick Wyatt posted on his blog a bunch of teasers for upcoming Animated characters. Seeing as they all have full animation models, I'm forced to conclude they will all show up by the end of Season 2.

So, this thread is speculating WHEN. One more warning. Ok? Ok.

All right, first the new characters. The general Consensus is that these characters, from top left to right, are Swindle, Jetstorm, Wreck-Gar, Skywarp, Shockwave, Mixmaster, Blurr, Jetfire and Thundercracker. Ok.

And these are the episodes remaining this season - all the descriptions, as reminders.

Wreckgar, Blurr's and Mixmaster's episodes are more-or-less obvious (20, 21 and 22). That leaves the two seekers, the Jets, Swindle and Shockwave.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that if a certain someone who I cited in another thread is not the traitor in Autoboot Camp, it's Swindle. I'm calling his episode Autoboot camp.

Shockwave I'm convinced is Megatron's double agent on Cybertron - he'll probably show up in Bridge Too Close - one or two. He'd be a good character to do an end-of-season introduction.

That leave's the Jets and the Seekers.

I'm going out completely on a limb here, but I think the Seekers will show up in 'Fist Full of Energon', and probably due to Starscream performing some sort of experiment with his little immortality mcguffin. That, or they'll be more-or-less grunts that show up with Shockwave. Maybe.

The Jets, however, have me confused. I can see two possibilities - one, they show up in 'Sari, No one's Home' and save the day - and join the cast for the finale - or they show up on the finale, back on Cybertron.

So, that's my theories. What do you guys think?

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    EDIT: Let me reiterate: Are all these character supposed to show up before the season finale eps? I was kinda thinkin' that the jets would show up in "a bridge too close" (like you said) along with Shockwave.

EDIT 2: I apologise if what I say makes no sense, It's late and I'm too tired to think straight.

3. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought the Jets and Shockwave were season 3? And I already figured Swindle would probably be the double agent after his toy UPC showed up. I looked at the blog and can't make out that face on the bottom middle. Is that Blurr on the top in the middle?

4. Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo Bonecrusher Hates You

News Credits:
    Nobody knows. I'm assuming they will show up this season seeing as they have animation models already, and Season 3 hasn't been given the goahead yet.

5. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    Bottom middle is Jetfire, I assume.

6. General Tekno

News Credits:
    Wait - weren't the jets just recolors for Hasbro's reference to make toys?

7. Sideswipe80

News Credits:
    I pray that CN green lights season 3.

8. General Tekno

News Credits:
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's already been greenlighted and in production.

9. Sideswipe80

News Credits:
    Some Allspark members said the top and bottom middle guys are Jetstorm and Jetfire.

10. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    If Skywarp and Thundercracker made a show up is their voices be Clancy Bown (Skywarp) and Rodger Bumpass (Thundercracker) to look we have Starbob with Skykrabs and Thundersquid.

11. General Tekno

News Credits:
    Beastbot X also confirmed that in the thread in News and Rumors.

12. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    The seeker redecos are probably just toy-only.
    At least that's what hasbro said.

And I don't see the Jets coming in till early season three.
    Maybe as a new threat, or warning of a new threat.
    My reasoning is that, from the notes that the people that went to botcon gave, hasbro seems to still be figuring out the final stuff for the jets. They wouldn't still be designing a character if they were in season 2. Since it's already been completed.

13. General Tekno

News Credits:
    Good point.

I also expect them for season 3.

And with any luck we'll have a talkative pop-culture spewing Jetstorm. Who uses lines from popular kids shows among his diatribes.

And appropriately, Jetfire would be his eyerolling, more serious babe.

14. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    Lol its actually starting to annoy me thinking about it because on the one hand there are many things that lead me to believe that most if not all of these characters appear before the end of season 2 yet on the other there seems to be so many to fit in so few episodes especially since there have been allusions made to characters beyond these I mean like the "Cybertrons top space bridge engineer" (who I think will be Huffer) and this "fembot without a tragic past" as well as Waspinator.

People of course say that some are for early season 3 but that just doesnt feel right to me maybe the twin jets are season 3 but the rest arent imo I guess ill find out over the next couple of months.

15. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

The Seekers and the Jets probably won't show up at all this season. We've known about the Constructicons, Blurr, Wreck-garr and Swindle for a long time and known what episodes they would be in. I don't they'd just throw in big names and big concepts (Twin Jets without a faction? Yea, they're getting their own episode) without the story being written about them.

Shockwave and Swindle may show up this season, I'll say that much, but the Seekers and Jets won't be seen for a while.

16. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We still don't know Swindle's episode considering there's no mention of him in any of 'em.

17. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Glad you started seeing thing my way! ;)  And I just heard another theory confirming this...

All TFA Autobots have blue eyes so far... All Cons have red eyes. If you mix red and blue -> Purple! :)  Granted, G1 Swindle had purple eyes too. But this one has logic too...

Skywarp and TC are toy-only characters. Only recolored Starscream pics were shown at Botcon as I heard, not animation models... :( 

I agree that Shockwave will be the double agent on Cybertron, I had that theory way back in season 1 already: see bottom of thread! I'm really hoping Corey will use his 'Brainiac' voice for Shocky, not the somewhat campy voice of G1 Shockwave he did.

Brainiacs meet - Corey Burton as Brainiac 1.0

Btw, Lockdown, "Cybertrons top space bridge engineer" is apparently Bulkhead. Just read the episode synopsises for the last two episodes!

18. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:

Yeah Id already read that and it would be so easy to assume it based of the description but seriously Cybertrons TOP space bridge engineer=Bulkhead??!! Yeah nah I dont think so it just doesnt fit with his character development to date SV250 has put forth that amongst the G1 nods there is a Huffer homage he is in my experience over the years pretty accurate with leaked info and Im betting Huffer he will be the individual in question.

19. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Chances are that Huffer isn't in, considering s250 said that his source wasn't too much of a Transformers fan and he said the "Huffer" was a skinny dude with concept car alt mode, the source probably mean Blurr.