New character announced for TF Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Lumpy, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    sorry, but it wasn't really just them talking casually. it looked like they had been fighting Starscream, and needed to stop fighting to add dialogue... however, that's a pretty crazy idea, and i dig it.

2. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Well, Starscream IS still the enemy. They kinda have to fight him.

3. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll wait patiently and not get my hopes up for Shockwave.

But if the Insecticons are in Prime, than there's a slim chance Shockwave will be in. (Justifying my thoughts)

4. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    there is no slim chance, he's 100% confirmed, i saw him with my own eyes, shockwave is in prime

so get excited!

5. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

You saw the clip? Can I bombard you with questions?

6. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    it went so fast and everyone was going nuts, including me, so i don't remember it too well, but it was pretty much just starscream introducing cliffjumper and arcee to shockwave, who looked AMAZING

the way it played out though, was definately a flashback

7. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Fuck.

8. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't agree that it has to be a flashback. As he said though, it went by really fast and we weren't sure what we were looking at at first.

Shockwave IS in the show, IS a new model, so do not doubt.

9. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

I really hope Sinnertwin's idea has a chance.

10. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And this right here is the saving grace for those doubting that Shockwave's appearance will be a perfunctory one off. The show creators never introduce a new CGI model without planning to use it... and use it... and use it... and make it into a new character (sorta)... and use it!

11. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They announced him officially at NYCC. They also said he would get an "interesting character arc."

12. Sumner Sturgeon

Sumner Sturgeon It's not easy being the best~

Well, yes, but that was after I informed them of the aforementioned leak. They kinda had to properly announce him at that point.

13. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Point taken. But it's still a shame we can't have more unleaked/unannounced characters so it's a surprise when the episode comes.

14. MegatronIsHot

MegatronIsHot Is your Second in Command

Wats there fb name? Or whatever they post them

15. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    I just want Clijumper back! :cry : he can brig more muscle to the Bots' and kick some serious Con tailpipe!

16. Prowl 2009

Prowl 2009 A Decepticons Downfall

Sweet! Was hoping Shockwave would make an appearance in this show! :D 

17. DTM screamer

DTM screamer Member

well I really like your idea I must admit if this happens I will both be happy and angry at the same time because we now have an interesting story arch between arcee the clone and starscream. The reason I would be mad is that I have just read the whole story of a future episode then I will say "I GOTTA STOP READING THESE FORUMS!" but i won't :) . But there are a few holes in this theory.
    1) Starscream only had 5 protoforms (maybe there were more that we didn't see).
    2) I myself have speculated and am sure many others have aswell that when starscream killed his last clone he took his t-cog.

but other than those two things nothing is stopping that theory from being a possibility even then there are still explanations here is my own little addition to your theory.

Starscream has grown tired of living without his wings and learns of the autobots recent victory over nemesis prime. So he does his thing with the embedded message for ratchet this time asking for the t-cog from nemesis prime in exchange for cliffjumper to live once again. So they agree on these terms and they give him the horn starscream not scientifically familiar enough with cloning to use a horn insted of pure energon calls in shockwave to repay a debt.The autobots didn't tell arcee about the arrangement between them and starscream because they didn't want to get her hopes up so she asks the kids where the others are and miko with her big mouth and excellent lying skills blurts out what they are doing and where they are. Arcee races through the ground bridge because if it did work she didn't want to lose him again. Starscream uses his last clones body (since it is technically a protoform) or another protoform to resurect cliffjumper but because of the damage to the clones body his voice changes or since it is just the horn and not energon it changes his voice. Since his memories are the same as the old Cliffjumper he would remember everything up to when Starscream executed him. So when he is revived he starts to attack Starscream and at that moment arcee comes through the door to see her old partner fighting starscream and filled with fear of losing him again she runs to join the fight. When optimus finally manages to stop the from doing so Starscream introduces shockwave then starts rambling on about if he hadnt of called him cliffjumper would still be dead. Starscream gets his t-cog reinstalled and the autobots get cliffjumper back win win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.