New Casting Call?!?!?! (Eastern European)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by RowdyHavokRolla, Apr 8, 2010.

1. RowdyHavokRolla

RowdyHavokRolla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think this could be an extension of the previous army casting call that was looking for army members last time. I could be wrong, but this flips the bill in my opinion. Chicago, big motion picture, army, April shooting.

Description: Joan Philo Casting (A Nightmare on Elm St., The Dark Knight) is searching for Ukrainian/Eastern European (looking) men (20 to 60 years of age) to work as paid extras on a feature film in April. This will be a one-day shoot. This is for a major motion picture! If you are interested please send a recent color photograph (not professional) to [email protected]. In the subject line please put "Eastern European." Include your phone number, name, address and all your clothing/shoe sizes.

**Especially looking for Ukrainian (Or Ukrainian looking types) men 6' to 6'3", clothing size 42 regular to 50 regular who know how to handle a gun. If you have a bigger build and are of a larger size – we love this! Please post all your sizes from your shoe size to your hat size [or head measurement] Please let me know if you know how to handle a gun.

Joan Philo Casting searching for large build, Eastern European types

2. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Hmm. Maybe the Decepticons are going after Chernobyle NPP in this film :p