New Bot Shots Official Pics

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by korean_taco, Feb 16, 2012.

1. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have the first wave... opened prime and barricade. So far barricade is my favorite.

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Looks like Bot Shots may do some mixing and matching of mold elements with different-yet-similar designs.

3. Runamuck

Runamuck Sushi

News Credits:
    Yeah, I saw Barricade at the store yesterday. I didn't pick him up, though. But I will say, that if I start getting these, Barricade would be the first one I'd get out of the first wave.

4. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I have 5 of them already they are adorable. (Better even than Kreons or Myclones).

I think that is the first time i've seen Topspin in other than drawing form though all the others debued a few days back in solid form and a few weeks back in drawing form.

My only concern is being in the Uk how much trouble will I have getting boxed set exclusives like Black Megatron, Acid Storm, Prowl, (fully coloured with extra black areas) Sentinel Prime, varient Bumblebee, and so on...

I hope these last long enough to make Skywarp - as the set of 3 would be just great to have.

Incidentally Starscream has Movie Starscream's jet mode and G1 Starscream's Head.

Anyway I can assure anyone who is in contact with their inner child and likes Transformers will love these - and in case some didn't realise they have springs in them and pop up a bit like a Jumpstarter when the bumpers are pressed. It's not automorph it's Auto-Transform.

5. reigrim

reigrim Unit 00

Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pfff... this replaced the movie line, not cool Hasbro!

6. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    If anything these replaced Movie 3 Activators, which was a line that few people had much enthusiasm for, and was itself an illogical name reuse and a product development from gravity Bots (Those I actually did quite like.. MV3 Activators no so much).

The Botshots are obviously specifically designed to catch some of the bakugen market - thus the game associated with them.

they are hardly a replacement for the whole Movie line they are less than 2" tall and a 3rd of the cost of a Movie Deluxe..

7. Blackjack2099

Blackjack2099 Well-Known Member

My OCD is starting to kick in. I told myself I'm not gonna buy these things. Now i must have them. ALL OF THEM!! MWAHAHAHAH!

8. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

So I was definitely going to get Thundercracker, Optimus Prime with Trailer (... $10 for a Prime with trailer is tough to beat), and maybe Mirage for the GF.

Thundercracker looks... increasingly disappointing. The animation-accurate powder blue just doesn't look that good. If he had the same darker, metallic blue that Generations and DotM TC had it would've been one thing, but considering most of the figures are getting metallic paint, this being the one Thundercracker I have with dull, ugly blue would stand out.

Might get Jetfire, though. And Megatron (... or as he shall be known, Toxitron).

9. NormanB

NormanB Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Pretty good, but not great. :/

I like them, and I know they are engineered to actually transform, but RH are just so damn displayable!

10. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Do we have official pics of the first 2 waves of these?

zmog

11. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    That was me about a week ago. I finally cracked as soon as I saw one on a peg and my arm was already reaching out to grab them before I knew what was going on.

12. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

What's the price point on these again?

zmog

13. Cracka J

Cracka J judas in my mind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    3.99 I think when I checked the stock at target.

Dunno if I'll collect them all but there's definitely a few I'll be getting.

14. Nemesis Liger

Nemesis Liger Well-Known Member

I am thoroughly amused by these. Their size and battle orientation reminds me of Bakugan sorta. ;p

I wasn't feeling much for them upon their introduction, but they're suddenly growing on me. For the first time today I saw them in person and almost succumbed to impulse buying. >>; ...Though I did not get one today, I will shamelessly go back and claim one in the coming soon.

Meanwhile, I find it funny that we're hearing about wave 3 and I just barely have stores that carry wave 1.

15. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Wasn't going to but when I was looking at them in the store, I just couldn't pass up on Optimus...so I'm the proud owner of at least 1 Bot Shot!!

16. LogicalLuke

LogicalLuke Banned

17. Drako fang

Drako fang Vehicon

So fart the only ones in this wave I might get is lockdown and thundercracker. But jetfire is a must have