New Black Panther

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Tekkaman Blade, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
  2. j.a.f.o.

j.a.f.o. Just Looking, Not Buying

All I know about this superhero is that he's African and that some years ago Wesley Snipes was supposed to play him in a movie.

So now he's a "she"?

3. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
    The problem with comics (Marvel and DC) is very simple: Every writer and artist continuously re-writes/draws and retcons every previous writer or artist in attempt to keep things 'fresh' or fix what they deam to be wrong with that frnchise. It's super lame, constant and always continuing in this manner. It's frustrating to dedicated readers and ultimately leads to people like me not buying the books anymore as I did long ago.

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    well, one the one hand, just copying a male character is lame, on the other hand, batgirl, supergirl, powergirl and spidergirl have all worked out, and rather well in most cases...

all that said, i could care less about black panther...so a female blackpanther i care even less about...

5. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    no bad they just raped my childhood j/k BP was one of my fav marvel supers although if this is his duaghter i wont mind as much. but still what was wrong with the old BP.