New Batman Figs

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by JunkionExchange, Jan 31, 2006.

1. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

At Target they have some new batman figs out with a comic on back of the figs. they are Batman Bane Killer croc and others. I was wondering if anyone has bought these yet? I want the batman but his head looks like its in a stuck position looking down and want to know if its on a ball joint. I really don't want to spend $10 for a figure that just keeps looking at the ground

2. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Who are they made by???? DC Direct????Mattel?????

3. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    He is talking about the DC Superheroes 6" figures. Series 1 contains Batman, Bane, Killer Croc and Scarecrow. I think his head is stuck to position. Not entirely sure though, I only have Killer Croc.

4. NSJ23

NSJ23 Binalternator Lover

Yeah, It can only move left and right, It's not ball jointed like the original bat-signal batman.

5. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

so it will always be looking down at the floor huh so do you all think they are worth the $10 or should I just get the new joes

6. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I like it. It's a pretty good sculpt, despite the neck. Just make sure when you buy it that it doesn't have super-glue all over the back of his cape. :redface2: 

7. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    The DC superheroes Batman is a kitbash of the SDCC Batman figure and the Batsignal Batman figure.

What truely frustrated me about the figure is that Mattel DOES have a lower articulated body, but probably in a cheap out move, didn't combine the two worthwhile figures into one good figure.

8. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    The new Lee's toy and review mag has pics of wave 4. Mr. Freeze is repainted AND retooled, with hinged elbows. Joker is a repaint. The batman in the mag is said to be an all new sculpt. There is a batgirl and a batwoman as well. Luthor is a retooled/repaint version of Mr. Freeze with super powers armor and he looks awesome.

The only reason we got slight retools in the first wave is due to the fact that mattel had to get these in for january and thats all they had time to produce while the all new figures were still being tooled for spring. What we essentially have on shelves at this point is just a preview wave