New Avengers/The Transformers #2 Preview

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Acid Wing, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Godzilla2

Godzilla2 Well-Known Member

Ok then its someone else. MOTORMASTER! But seriously its somebody that has a distinct relationship with Megatron!

2. Irv Gotti

Irv Gotti I'm Rick James B%#ch!!

The problem with the drawing is the forced perspective which makes Wolverine look like he's a blowup doll. Kirby, Stan Lee and the others based early Wolverine depictions on Clint Eastwood (which will explain all the bad cartoon voices with or without the even worse attempts at a Western Canadian accent for Wolverine through out the years). Although Hugh Jackman's taller than what Wolverine should be, he plays Wolvie's backwoods Canuk grit and charm to a tee and NO female in the comics has EVER complained about Wolvie's appearance, especially when Wolvie's calling them "Darlin'". He's bagged more members of the opposite sex than all the avengers put together! He wasn't always chasin' Jean. The whole super hairy midget came later during the early'80s Punk years of the X-Men (Who can forget Storm with her White Mohawk!) and was especially exaggerated with all the Weapon X flashback story lines. And as for Wolverine bein' a redneck; sorry dawg; He's all Canuk grit... Just like me! :D 

3. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Sorry dude, looks nothing like IDW's Sixshot, who's also shown up in his own Spotlight and is slated to show up in Devastation.
    DN

4. enoch144

enoch144 CliffJumper

Nothing attractive about the artwork at all- looks like a 12 year old drew it seriously- way too fat- wolverine looks like hes come out of 10 years retirement and has to take a dump

5. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

I've yet to see a WOLVERINE image that portrays him as handsome, tall and svelte (although my comic buying is limited), yet they still all look better than that!