"New Avengers" #7 Preview

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Primal, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Primal

Primal Moderator

News Credits:
    View:Source: Comic Book Resources

2. King Starscream

King Starscream <b><font color=blue>The Royal Seeker</font></b> Veteran

News Credits:
    Noice!! I love how they did a VR kind of view from Tony's perspective. And the meeting of the good guy leaders (so to speak) is kind of funny. Who knew they had their own boys club. And McNiven did a great job with Reed's expression when he showed Tony the headlines.

3. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    And Bendis hooks me on another freaking comic! Dammit!

I really like how he makes good use and exposition of Stark, though, and not just as some bit player. Nice display of respect for a character who definitely deserves it. (Although, he does write Tony as a bit more wiseass than he really should be...but that's just my opinion)

4. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Dear Marvel.

We would like our Justice League format, ideas, and intellectual property back.

Sincerely,
    DC Comics

5. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    If the Justice League was written half as well as the New Avengers, well there we are; Marvel just does it better. I love Bendis's writing, he should be writing Amazing Spider-Man. I love his his New Avengers Spidey. I crack up at least twice an issue. But I'm not really looking forward to the Sentry arc, maybe because I missed the Sentry Mini a few years back or maybe because I hate Superman. eh

6. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

And if any of the JL books I had ever read (I have a friend who is a big fan) were any good, I'd applaud you on your stand. However, New Avengers is really good. Unfortunately, I came in too late. Yet another book has Jessica Drew in that I don't find out about until it's too late...

Bah.

And yeah, it's got some awesome comedic moments ^^ Spidey talking about his chafing in the first issue I got was awesome.

7. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

I can't wait to get my hands on this issue. The Sentry has been a favorite of mine since his original mini-series. I'm glad they finally brought him into the real Marvel u.