new alternity on the way?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by flamingunicron, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamingunicron

flamingunicron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    if you go to the Takara/Tomy Alternity Page, it looks like there's a 3rd Alternity on the way.

linky

From the silhouette looks like a new mold. Sort of looks like sideswipe/sunstreaker. If you look theres something on top of the hood, as oppose to Megatron and Prime. Let the speculation begin

2. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Not too sure, but since they only show both Primes..isn't that silhouette Megatron? Then again, I don't remember him having a spoiler (but I haven't really kept track of Alternity).

Or maybe the Black Convoy repaint comes with a spoiler?

3. Cujo

Cujo United States Air Force

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    it looks like a type of Lambo with a spoiler....

4. cheetorBWORG

cheetorBWORG Cheetor Fan

News Credits:
    The Alternity Prime mold already has a spoiler. And the shape of the front end is different from the GT-R and the Z. I think, but I'm not too sure... it could be Rodimus. Could be...

5. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not wanting to sound like a kill joy but that is Henkai Sun Streaker it even has the back pack/engine on the roof. I'd say their just using it as a place holder till Megatron gets some official pic

Also if you go to view Convoy and go to the icon to rotate the car view its the same picture so i'd say that means for sure its just a place holder

and just to make another point. If this was a hint to the 3rd they would at least bring up the 2nd

6. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    That is most definitely NOT either of the already released figures.

And you sir.. have just made my day by pointing this out. Alternity Lambor? Bought.

Damn it....

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Blitz. is right, the silhouette is just Universe Sunstreaker. It could be a place holder for Megs, or it could be a placeholder for something we haven't seen or heard about yet (though it would be really cool if they were making an Alternity Lambo mold). Would be cool if they were making an Alternity SS or Hot Rod/Rodimus. He isn't one of my favorite characters, but an Alternity Hot Rod is something I would be interested in. His design has been growing on me over the past couple of years, and I can't wait to get his Animated toy.

8. tomboland

tomboland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    its not a convoy repaint (spoilers to big), its not megatron (he had no spoiler). its the next one along. no idea what tho lol

9. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    That image was on there when the site first went up; as already stated, it's a Henkei Sunstreaker, possibly indicating that there might be a Lambo in the lines future, or possibly just as a placeholder for Megatron. It's not certain just yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.