New 1:32 roadbot listings at BBTS

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by QuinJester, Jan 29, 2007.

1. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    I couldn't find any information here or on any other sites (even A3U, which I would have thought would have the first notice) about these, but BBTS has put up some more listings for 1:32 road-bots, in particular a smaller scale Murcielago, a Supra, and a hummer. They look awfully neat, for their small size. If I ever get my Pajero in the mail and decide they're worthwhile, I might get these too, when they come out.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=1176

(scroll down)

/disappears in a puff of logic

2. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

SWEET!

I know I have my beefs about these figures and all the parts-forming... but for some reason, I just can't help wanting them! :) 

Hummer looks particularly badass... are those overhead missile decks on his back?

zmog

3. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    The first thing that popped into my head was that they looked vaguely like dice, as if he had fuzzy dice dangling from his rear view mirror that migrated upwards.... but I like your missile idea too :p 

4. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

LOL!

My girlfriend looked at it, and the first thing she said was Hey... he's got a Fuzzy Dice motif! Cool! ...and I was all like b-but... missiles?... ah crap... they ARE dice, aren't they?

(Or... missile launchers that LOOK like dice! Woot! :)  )

zmog

5. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Is it just me or does it look like the Lamborghini Murcielago has an eagle on it's shoulder?

I'm liking these small ones alot more than the big ones. The only one I'm not too happy with is the Hummer H2. The H3 has a much better robot mode.

6. Sideways

Sideways Banned

im thinking of getting the bigger Toyota Celica...