Never know how much crap you got in a closet...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rattrap007, Apr 15, 2008.

1. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    till you gotta take it all out. you may remember that I mentioned my AC went out. Well to access the unit that is broken, you got to go through a hole in the ceiling of my bedroom closet. Well the repair guy is coming tomorrow and I got to take all my stuff out so they can get the unit out. Good god I never realized how much stuff I got in there. Got about 8 giant tupperware tubs of figures (well one had tons of old VHS tapes. I got rid of most of them (kept the MST3K stuff)) And about 7-8 smaller flat tubs of Marvel Legends, TF instructions, etc. Got about 60% out and I'm tired. Got a ton of clothes I can give to the salvation army or goodwill. But damn this is hard work.

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

It's going to be nice and clean now , might as well organize your stuff back.

And no, cleaning your room does'nt mean just throw everything under the bed or in the closet :lol 

3. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    When I moved last summer I was floored at how much stuff I've accumulated. It was a PAIN to pack it all too.

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

It's all the little miscellaneous stuff I hate, where to throw them in with now. and those damn odd socks. And when it's all out, there's always a little rifle or accessory left on the floor that I forgot

Everyone has a onesock in their closet

5. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hell, most of my stuff is STILL unpacked as far as toys go.

6. alecgates15

alecgates15 DK is Triple Hitler

News Credits:
    You have no idea. Will take pics if anyone wants em.

7. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    Onesock, come out of the closet! :lol  I kid I kid...

8. Prisoner1138

Prisoner1138 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I heard that. The only toys not packed in boxes are US MP starscream, NW prime, movie stockade, and movie incinerator. And that's only becaose I haven't gotten around to packing them up yet since I'm moving in a few days. Everything else I got is still in the boxes it shipped in.

edit: Forgot the gundam models, how the hell am I gonna pack those:confused: 

9. shortround

shortround Banned

mine is cramd full dudes

10. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I have one heck of a closet... it's more like a storeroom. Half of the stuff in it is not mine, but my parents'. It really needs a good cleaning... just like the rest of my room. God, my entire room looks like the aftermath of a bad-ass Transformer battle...

11. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Yeah, I am getting to the point where a major overhaul is going to be necessary. With animated and classics hitting in a few months, some stuff is going to need to go.

I bet I got some of those sitting up there. I'll just toss them, my VCR is busted anyways and there are quite a few episodes on DVD now.

12. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

I traded a bunch of Star Wars stuff that had never been displayed, and that helped my closet space.

13. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

When I first met my wife my closet had boxes of toys piled up high. It was difficult to manuever around them to get to my clothes so I had many clothings scattered around in room. Later on I got some tubberwares to store them but they still piled up all over, abeit in more organized fashion. Then when my wife was ready to move over to live with me I decided to move majority of them downstairs to a storage room. I had to open a lot of the toys and throw away the packaging to make moving easiler. Now most of the toys in my room are either on top of shelves or under my bed and I hope to move the ones under the bed elsewhere eventually. Good thing my wife is understanding and doesn't demand that I throw them away.

14. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Wait, what? I'm thirty-four years old and this is the first time I've heard this. Who made up this rule and why was I not informed of it?

I should take a picture of my toyroom. It's become my closet over the last five plus years. I've got a little tiny walkway to get to my computer and the rest of it is full-up with toys, models, boxes, books, guitars, whatever other shit I've been working on, you name it, it's in there. If I ever clean it I'll probably find dead animals under the pile.

I really should clean it. But I can't find a closet big enough to fit all that stuff.

15. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

No shit, I found an Uzi with extended clips, ammunition, and a folding stock once when helping a relative clean his closet.

He really didn't even know it was in there.