Nevada Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by code blue, Dec 28, 2003.

1. gunnermagnus

gunnermagnus New Member

Thanks Switch,

Yeah, I got my Elita-1 about a month ago from Target on Silverado/Eastern (Hun-Gurrr was notably absent). Since then I have combed the stores, and I ain't seen wave 2 in any form since (besides the odd legend here or there, never all 3 at one time). I caved and got the deluxes and legends from BBTS because I felt the likelihood of finding all deluxes would be a challenge, and the legends price was pretty much the same (the one and only exception on BBTS). I am hoping that this wave doesn't get the same treatment as the last wave of the TR one (I had to get 2 of the 3 deluxes on BBTS, only saw one Windblade which I quickly purchased).

2. Switch313

Switch313 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Yeah, the 2nd wave is tough to come by. I did get darkwing (or dreadwind whichever one is from the second wave) and the legends figures too. I don't know if it is an availability thing or what, but there always seems to be plenty of stock of wave one, and since they all use the same sku getting a target employee to check through back stock is nigh impossible at the locations I frequent, understandably so I guess.