Nevada Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by code blue, Dec 28, 2003.

1. Bubbah

Bubbah Master of Disaster

News Credits:
    Seaspray/Cosmos have been spotted at Rainbow/215 (Arroyo) WM, along with like 2 dozen each voyager Hound & Megs for anyone still looking.

2. daddytron

daddytron Your mom is an oversized CHUG

Checked Meadows and N. 5th Street for MPM Bumblebee (and Prime). No luck. Please let me know if somebody finds either one of them here in town.

3. Bubbah

News Credits:
    MP-10 at Meadows (x2) if anyone is looking.

4. Liberty75

Liberty75 Well-Known Member

No MP-10's, MP BB, and MP Movie Prime at TRU on Sunset. Just one overpriced cybertron exclusive. However, they did have the new optimus prime that has the red deco.

Also, there are only two weeks left until the big Transformer meetup in Vegas. The L.A. crew might be able to make an appearance. Also, we will have games and raffles going on. See my earlier post for more details, or check the "gatherings" section here on TFW. Hope the fans can make it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. daddytron

Went to Meadows TRU to look for MPM Bee. Stock guy said they had a case of four come in on a truck on Friday that wasn't unloaded till Saturday morning. Said they were all gone that same day/morning. He also said that, according to their system, they were the only store in town that got any. I really hope scalpers didn't eat them all up. It's looking like finding these at retail for that sweet cheaper price is going to be a real bitch.

6. Bubbah

News Credits:
    That sucks man. I was there 10-15 minutes after they opened on Saturday, and there was no shelf space open for those. They either were bought straight out of the case, or never made it to the floor in the first place.

• Like Like x 1
  7. daddytron

No problem, I appreciated you saving me a trip down there. Their distribution is just frustrating as hell.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bubbah

News Credits:
    No worries, that's what this forum is all about! Hopefully they come in soon for you. I always hate the crap shoot that is tru exclusives lol

9. Liberty75

Liberty75 Well-Known Member

Alright Las Vegas, just a final reminder that next Sunday (8/20) will be the 3rd Annual Transformer meetup. If you need any information please visit my earlier posts here and in the gatherings/meetup page. Or you can find us on Facebook: VTC Vegas Transformers Club