Nevada Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by code blue, Dec 28, 2003.

1. uranimusprime

uranimusprime Well-Known Member

Target on Cheyenne and Tenaya has 2 Kup and 1 Krok. I grabbed the lone Perceptor and Topspin

2. Eurobeatking

Eurobeatking Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone else going to Amazing Las Vegas ComicCon this weekend?

amazing

3. Bubbah

Bubbah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thinking about it, might go Sunday. But the last second ban they imposed on all backpacks has put a bad taste in my mouth for the con now. Especially considering they're already doing a bag check for all purses, diaper bags and boxes ... Just seems a crappy move.

4. Liberty75

Liberty75 Well-Known Member

Hello Las Vegas Transformers Fans,

Our Third annual Ultimate Vegas Transformer Meet-Up is currently a go. This 2017 event is for sure one meet up you do not want to miss. Mark your calendars and put in the request to get the day off. This invitation goes out to all. Whether you are veteran to the club or a newbie, you are invited. Please also extend this invitation to anyone you feel would enjoy being a part of this Ultimate meetup. Okay enough talk, here are the details. The meetup is set for Sunday August 20th from 12pm to 5pm at the Rebel Automotive conference center (975 American Pacific Dr #103, Henderson, NV 89014). There will be games with prizes and tv’s playing the 86’ Transformer movie/Episodes. Also if you like, please bring any transformers that you would like to showcase, trade or possibly sell. This is a great opportunity to show your true fandom. We will have some tables for set up. There will also be light food, snacks and drinks for everyone. Is that not enough for you? Then here is the real icing on the cake. There will be a bounce house for the kids to play in (so bring the family), an arcade (Yes, a real free standing arcade) that will be set on free play, air hockey tables, pool table, skeeball, and arcade basketball (all free). So now will you stop by? As a bonus, Brad’s Toy/Collectible store will be in attendance. He will be bringing in many transformers from G1 to Combiners to sell/trade/or buy. This will be a great event and I hope that you will be able to make it. Please leave a comment if you may attend so that we can get an approximate head count. We would like for everyone to come and enjoy this meetup. If you have any questions, please post here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eurobeatking

News Credits:
    Maybe theyre doing it since that crazyiness at a con in Arizona a few weeks ago happened. Im going Saturday. Ive never been but Im curious to see how it is. The owner of Rogue toys talked me and my wife into going and I love all 3 of his stores and since hes a sponsor of the event,we figured wed check it out.

Can people from California come? I know me and some of TF buddies wouldnt mind making the trip. Id also be interested in trading and selling,is there a cost for the table?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Liberty75

Liberty75 Well-Known Member

Yes, Definitely everyone is invited. We have a few people from Cali who make this trip every year. There is no cost for a table as this is just a friendly Fan Meet-up. You are more than welcome to use our tables (if we have them available) but I would suggest in bringing your own tables if you can. Space gets filled up really fast. Very Awesome if you can make it, we would love to meet fellow fans from the West Coast. Let me know if you have any other questions :) 

7. Bubbah

Bubbah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Totally get the concern Euro, believe me, safety should be of importance. My problem is them going overbord. They're having a bag check already for ALL bags, yet backpacks (which majority of con goers have) are banned? That makes no sense. If you're enforcing "all bags be checked", why ban the most
    common type? That really limits the ability to bring books and memorabilia to be signed without carrying around a box all day. Just feels kinda kneejerk because one person was an idiot. And don't get me wrong, I love the cons, and ours has really gotten good lately. Its just aggravating, and kinda pointless.

8. Bubbah

Bubbah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Definitely planning on coming this year man. I can't wait. Been bummed I've missed the last few.

9. Eurobeatking

News Credits:
    No,I totally understand,I worked for Anime Expo for 12 years and our con rules changed sometimes day1 of the con and it was upsetting to attendees. When I bring stuff to get signed I usually use my backpack as well which is easier then dragging a box around.

Just realized that the get together is on Sunday,thats usually a bad time as the I-15 is backed up with everyone heading back home make my 2 hour ride back home even longer. Also I looked at the address,is this at an auto shop or something,bit confused on that part?

10. daddytron

daddytron Your mom is an oversized CHUG

It sounds weird but in person the room that we've been using could not be more perfect. It's all indoors, it has a kitchen, bathrooms, a huge open room for the bounce house, plus the aforementioned arcade. It's up a flight of stairs above the warehouse/garage/whatever the hell it is, and you don't even see that area at all to get to the one that we use. Not sure what any of this has to do with the business that owns it but it has literally everything you could want. This has been a fantastic event for us the past two years. It's basically like a poor man's dealer room at Botcon with better deals, open 3rd party, video games, movies, and contests. I've been looking forward to it all year.