Nevada Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by code blue, Dec 28, 2003.

1. uranimusprime

uranimusprime Well-Known Member

Hey Bubbah, I picked one up at the Walgreens on Craig in North Las Vegas today and they were 17.99. I left three of him and there were multiples of the entire wave 2 if anybody wants them.

2. Bubbah

Bubbah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You're right man, my bad! I double checked my receipt and they were 17.99. And thanks for the heads up! If I were on that side of town I'd go snag some of the regular wave. So far I've only gotten Mindwipe and need the other 3. Which is funny since I normally have really bad luck with exclusives, but managed to get Brainy right away before finding the rest of wave 2 haha.

3. Keiichi

Keiichi Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info guys!

As you said Bubbah that is a little steep (I paid less for the voyager, haha), but Brainstorm does look great and it's nice to hear he impresses in-hand, especially since I really like the Blurr mold!

4. Keiichi

Keiichi Well-Known Member

Just got back from the Walgreens on Durango/Charleston, and they've got one Wolfwire there, plus Walgreens apparently has a 20% off coupon that's good for Friday only! I know Friday is pretty much over, but there's still a little time to take advantage of it, haha.

Found Brainstorm plus Wolfwire and Mindwipe, wanted all three but not at $17.99, so I just grabbed Brainstorm. When the cashier told me about the coupon, went back and grabbed the robo-bat and wolf! Coupon brought the price down to a much more reasonable $14.39 each

5. Bubbah

Bubbah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Astrotrain and Alpha Trion are starting to show up. Target on 215/Grand Canyon & Flamingo had both (picked up each) so keep an eye on Targets. Still looking for Chromedome. Mindwipe seems to be the warmer of this wave.

6. GuardianMonkey

GuardianMonkey Well-Known Member

i'll be taking my very first trip to Las Vegas tomorrow through Monday and was wondering if you guys had any toy store recommendations?

i'm based in Central Florida and am on the hunt for deluxe Bisk but any recommendations about toy stores that are MUST SEEs, let me know!

7. uranimusprime

uranimusprime Well-Known Member

Walmart on Craig in North Vegas had wave 2 deluxes for $9.88. I haven't seen anyone post about finding wave 2 at wally's yet so hope this helps someone.

8. Deductor

Deductor Hubris Repellent

Saw an TR Alpha Trion, and CW swindle and Wheeljack along with a TON of TR Galvatrons and Sentinels @ Elko Walmart just off I --80