Nevada Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by code blue, Dec 28, 2003.

1. daddytron

daddytron Your mom is an oversized CHUG

Picked up Galvatron at Boca Park Target this morning. Unfortunately that was the only TR anything that they had. But at least we know that Target is getting some of the good stuff.

2. Bubbah

Bubbah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks. Good to hear, I'll have to keep checking the ones in my area. Galv is the one I'm currently really looking for. That and a decent deal on Fort Max haha

3. XBlackRedX

XBlackRedX Non Faction

I allow you discount $10 off for $100 and over only and this is for only las vegas.

And I added lots of figures in my sale thread

4. XBlackRedX

XBlackRedX Non Faction

For exclusive las vegas, AOE Voyger Drift with custom head and AOE Slog are free, not need pay

5. XBlackRedX

XBlackRedX Non Faction

Where I can find comic stores would accept Paperback and Hardcover? As I want selling them all but most comic stores don't accept about that, they prefer 1960s or old. I really hate them all, they aren't nice to me and disrespect me. How I can find comic store would buy my books? I need get rid of them all my books.

Here my books lists look like

Paperback,
    New 52 Aquaman Vol 1 to Vol 6
    New 52 Justice League Vol 1 to Vol 6
    Batman Hush
    Batman Death of the Family and Endgame
    Green Lanturn Blackest Night
    Marvel the end

Hardcover,
    Green Lantern Brightest Day Vol 1 to Vol 3
    Injustice One years to Four years
    Thanos Rising
    Thanos A God up there listening
    Age of Ultron

6. daddytron

There is a rather nice store on my side of town called Maximum Comics. It's in the plaza with the Centennial Center Super Walmart. I have no idea what they'd buy or how they would treat you, but it might be worth checking out.

7. XBlackRedX

XBlackRedX Non Faction

Same, they still prefer old comic.

8. Bubbah

Bubbah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Most stores won't buy newer stuff unless you have complete runs or varients, especially when it comes to trades (sadly there's just not a big enough market for them). Your best bet is trying to find a direct buyer, eBay, or finding somewhere online that buys nearly everything. Regardless, I wouldn't get your hopes up of making any kind of money on them unfortunately.

Maximum does have a warehouse/clearance center near Sunset I-15. That lication may be your best "store" bet, even if they can only point you in the right direction.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  9. XBlackRedX

XBlackRedX Non Faction

Same again, I went in there but guy made waste my time as he told me bring it all my books to there then he changed his mind and cannot buy my all books, said sorry blah blah blah to prefer old book, I don't give him for being excuse for waste my time.

That's suck all comic stores accept only old comic, what a loser.

For guys who live here, I offer you all whole my books for just $100 before I find right store would accept buy it or looking for forward to online and sell it.

10. uranimusprime

uranimusprime Well-Known Member

XBlackRedX - Just sell them on ebay. I doubt anyone local will buy them since those are mostly still in print.

11. XBlackRedX

XBlackRedX Non Faction

I sold all books to comic store, Finally. Most guys are cool than other any comic stores.

12. Liberty75

Liberty75 Well-Known Member

Found the full wave of Titans return at target on Silverado/eastern today. Here's what I left behind: 2 weirdwolf, 1 chromedome, 2 mindwipes. They also had some wave 1 legends like wheelie and the gang. Good luck everyone.

13. Liberty75

Liberty75 Well-Known Member

Forgot to mention. 2 galvatrons and 2 sentinel primes on the shelf. That was it.

14. XBlackRedX

XBlackRedX Non Faction

Anyone want all Planet X Dinobots? They are clean, dust less and have them of boxes, MIB. I am selling them all together set for $400 only in las vegas. I would not put in sale thread or ebay. They are only sell in las vegas as I accept use cash.

And Arcylic Display Box is free, too.

15. XBlackRedX

XBlackRedX Non Faction

Last chance, all Planet X Dinobots for $350 and free display box

16. daddytron

Sentinel and Galvatron at Centennial Center Walmart if anybody is still looking for them.

Also, I know this isn't a sale thread, but in case anybody is interestet, see below. I'll try to sweeten these deals to move this stuff for any locals so I don't have to ship:

Apollyon V1. Clear Reprolabel insignia applied and Replacement shoulders installed. Original sockets included. Has been transformed several times with no breakages or issues. $115.

Hasbro MP Rodimus Prime. Complete with packaging. Has been transformed dozens of times. Knees shoulders and ankles are fine. Some chrome wear but not bad. $90

Fansproject Function X Code (Chromedome) - Reprolabel applied. $50
    Fansproject Function X Smart Robin (Brainstorm) - Reprolabel applied. $50

All items are complete and MIB with all accessories and instructions. Reprolabel faction symbols applied where noted. Does NOT come from a smoke free or pet free home. PM if interested. Thanks for looking!