Networking and the 360

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by TheIncredibleHulk, Nov 18, 2007.

1. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

I found an old NIC when going thru some boxes from the recent move, Decided to install it in the computer tonight. I know I can stream music from my computer to my Xbox 360. If I can do that, there's got to be some way that I can share my internet connection thru the computer to my 360. I've been trying all evening, and can't get it to work. Anybody else ever try this an succeed?

2. cagliostro

cagliostro Victi Vincimus

3. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Buttstuff Werewolf

News Credits:
    I have my Ether Net cable plugged from my 360 to PC and it works fine. If you're using wireless, go to networks, right click on your net connection, Properties > Advanced > Allow other network users to connect through this computer's internet connect > Apply >Ok > Power Up the 360.

My only issue is that because of this my NAT Setting are set to Strict so I can't play with other people over Live... but I GOTS SOME SWEET DEMOS!

4. TheIncredibleHulk

5. TheIncredibleHulk

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kept getting an error on my PC when I tried to share my connection with the 360. I finally decided to run a winsock fix. No more error. And I'm now connected to Live on my 360

I swear the winsock fix can fix anything!!!!!!!!!!:rock  :bday